I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
"Goalie When (needed)" if over 60 :thumbup:
Goalie rush and hoalue when are different things. Goalie rush is a sweeper keeper who can come out of the box. Goalie when means anyone can act as keeper when necessary

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
I'd go with this for WBA. Kipre will be a big miss.

1678627762245.png
Can't fault your tactics goalie nearest gives us an extra attacking options and Allsops passing is much better than our current midfield.😄

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Quite rightly in my opinion, Luthra receiving criticism for the second goal. Apart from not deflecting the shot away for a corner, I also thought at the time that the wall was badly positioned to allow such a powerful shot around the end. It is not as if the shot was going in of a post, it was much more towards the centre.

Pundits point finger at youngster

Cardiff youngster Rohan Luthra has already found himself on the end of criticism after making his senior debut in Lancashire.

The 20-year-old was called upon from the bench after Jak Alnwick was dismissed for a wild challenge on Cannon.

Luthra did well to initially palm away the resulting freekick, only for the rebound to fall kindly for Evans, who duly tucked home.

Dissecting the action for ITV's EFL highlights show, Courtney Sweetman believes the youngster could have done more to prevent the goal.

"The keeper that comes in [after the red card] is coming into it cold. He's got to do better with the freekick.

"It's got to go out wide and not back into bodies. It's a tap-in."

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Quite rightly in my opinion, Luthra receiving criticism for the second goal. Apart from not deflecting the shot away for a corner, I also thought at the time that the wall was badly positioned to allow such a powerful shot around the end. It is not as if the shot was going in of a post, it was much more towards the centre.

Cardiff youngster Rohan Luthra has already found himself on the end of criticism after making his senior debut in Lancashire.

The 20-year-old was called upon from the bench after Jak Alnwick was dismissed for a wild challenge on Cannon.

Luthra did well to initially palm away the resulting freekick, only for the rebound to fall kindly for Evans, who duly tucked home.

Dissecting the action for ITV's EFL highlights show, Courtney Sweetman believes the youngster could have done more to prevent the goal.

"The keeper that comes in [after the red card] is coming into it cold. He's got to do better with the freekick.

Fair criticism. Hopefully he'll learn off it. 9 days ago he probably had zero expectation of actually playing for us.

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
End of the day, he's a kid making his league debut in a rough spot.

You'd figure that pundit (who?) would take that into account.

Ng would've saved them though.

EDIT: Oh, the pundit is a female footballer.

Don't think she's got any moral high ground to talk about what keepers should do, given female keepers are shit.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
You got to ask why the defenders didn't get to the rebound first especially when you had an inexperienced keeper there facing his first shot.
They need to be on their toes a bit more.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Are you serious? A young kid in his first 10 seconds of a first team match, who hasn’t even had time to warm up, has to face a direct free kick! FFS

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Are you serious? A young kid in his first 10 seconds of a first team match, who hasn’t even had time to warm up, has to face a direct free kick! FFS
Yes, deadly serious. The wall was nowhere near where it needed to be. That has nothing to do with not warming up. That's a basic error.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
Yes, deadly serious. The wall was nowhere near where it needed to be. That has nothing to do with not warming up. That's a basic error.
Calm down Big Nev.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Hopefully it's something he'll learn from.

Apparently he is the first British man of South Asian descent to make a league appearance in goals.

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Hopefully it's something he'll learn from.

Apparently he is the first British man of South Asian descent to make a league appearance in goals.
That's open to dispute. Kevin Keelan had an Anglo-Irish father, Portuguese-Indian mother and was born in India where his father was serving in the British Army. Nearly 700 appearances in goal for Norwich City from 1960 has always held him up as one of the first players from the sub-continent to play in England.

1678804200338.png

PS That's how to stop a shot, i.e. by catching the ball :thumbup:

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
That's open to dispute. Kevin Keegan had an Anglo-Irish father, Portuguese-Indian mother and was born in India where his father was serving in the British Army. Nearly 700 appearances in goal for Norwich City from 1960 has always held him up as one of the first players from the sub-continent to play in England.

1678804200338.png

PS That's how to stop a shot, i.e. by catching the ball :thumbup:
Where's his perm?

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now