Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
Hello, nice to see you, we have been wondering how you are :thumbup:
In and out of hospital since last year. Kidneys failing and nearly died of sepsis. Only now beginning to get my strength back. Old age is a very interesting period in one's life.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
In and out of hospital since last year. Kidneys failing and nearly died of sepsis. Only now beginning to get my strength back. Old age is a very interesting period in one's life.
That's good :warnock: Good to see you back :thumbup:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Good to see you back on here young man.

Sounds like you’ve been through the mill. Fingers crossed it’s all behind you now.

There’s a strange bloke from Bargoed who’ll be over the moon to hear from you. He mentions you all the time - I think he likes you. :thumbup:

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
Good to see you back on here young man.

Sounds like you’ve been through the mill. Fingers crossed it’s all behind you now.

There’s a strange bloke from Bargoed who’ll be over the moon to hear from you. He mentions you all the time - I think he likes you. :thumbup:
Unfortunately my experiences have left me severly weakened and there is no way I will be able to participate in POD. 10pm is a late night for me nowadays but I will catch up on what's been happening during the day.

I went to A&E twice on Christmas day at 4am (they sent me home by mid day) and then at 4pm when they admitted me with excruciating pain. Morphine wouldn't touch it so they gave me Ketamine. WoW, what a wonder drug. Turns out I had a tumour that was blocking one of my kidneys so they inserted a stent. Over the next four months I was in and out every two weeks with young nurses playing with my bits inserting and taking out catheters or insertng cameras. :nope:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Unfortunately my experiences have left me severly weakened and there is no way I will be able to participate in POD. 10pm is a late night for me nowadays but I will catch up on what's been happening during the day.

I went to A&E twice on Christmas day at 4am (they sent me home by mid day) and then at 4pm when they admitted me with excruciating pain. Morphine wouldn't touch it so they gave me Ketamine. WoW, what a wonder drug. Turns out I had a tumour that was blocking one of my kidneys so they inserted a stent. Over the next four months I was in and out every two weeks with young nurses playing with my bits inserting and taking out catheters or insertng cameras. :nope:
The lengths some people will go to to get access to drugs and young ladies in uniform…

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Your wish is granted :yikes:
glad your back nid, missed you sorry about your illness but nice to see you back, glad your back :warnock::warnock::warnock:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

last time i had ketamine i woke up with a wardrobe on top of me :hehe: great to see you back nid i'm buzzing, all we need now is mad al back :warnock:

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Welcome back Nid :thumbup:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits

Sorry to hear about your troubles Nid but glad to see you back :thumbup:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡