Qatar 2022 Watch

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
It's virtue signalling.

No nation or player will a) withdraw in protest or b) indulge in any form of protest in Qatar so protests now are meaningless PR stunts.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
we got it on our own doorstep. 14 million pound to prop up the WRU .....while self employed get nothing
Dirty int it , really dirty
Thsts a lot of money that
Money should def go to the self employed as well
if the WRU getting thier noses in the troff,

fuckers have been dining on us far too long
Each Region had 2.7 Million, it would’ve been less but because the main welsh clubs play in the English system we were not entitled, Scotland had 20 million for their regions while England had 135 Million, the regions also had to take a loan of 5 million each but I expect they are money laundering that are they:hehe:
We applied to the Football league for 8 million should we receive any money should we give that out to self employed?

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
Each Region had 2.7 Million, it would’ve been less but because the main welsh clubs play in the English system we were not entitled, Scotland had 20 million for their regions while England had 135 Million, the regions also had to take a loan of 5 million each but I expect they are money laundering that are they:hehe:( 🤣🤣)
We applied to the Football league for 8 million should we receive any money should we give that out to self employed?

the royal we dude ? :hehe:
Yes :hehe::hehe:

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Each Region had 2.7 Million, it would’ve been less but because the main welsh clubs play in the English system we were not entitled, Scotland had 20 million for their regions while England had 135 Million, the regions also had to take a loan of 5 million each but I expect they are money laundering that are they:hehe:
Am I as a tax payer funding Welsh rugger
and did CCFC get tax payers money

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Am I as a tax payer funding Welsh rugger
and did CCFC get tax payers money
The football league is the organisation we play within so why Wouldnt we go to our governing body,as the rugger regions should have gone to theirs which I assume is the WRU or the league they play in which I think is some British league and France combothat no fecker watches:hehe:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
The football league is the organisation we play within so why Wouldnt we go to our governing body,as the rugger regions should have gone to theirs which I assume is the WRU or the league they play in which I think is some British league and France combothat no fecker watches:hehe:
It's a league of Welsh, Irish, Scots and South Africans:hehe:

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Isn’t the EFL having money from the government? The WRU had the grant and spread it equally to the regions :shrug2:

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

The money from the Football League is an interest free loan

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
The money from the Football League is an interest free loan
The regions also had a 5 million loan the 2.7 million was a government grant for spectator sport in Wales in which football, cricket, horse racing, ice hockey, netball and rugby league received, if Cardiff, Newport, Wrexham and the slums were eligible they would’ve received most of it unfortunately we are not because we play in the English system

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
The regions also had a 5 million loan the 2.7 million was a government grant for spectator sport in Wales in which football, cricket, horse racing, ice hockey, netball and rugby league received, if Cardiff, Newport, Wrexham and the slums were eligible they would’ve received most of it unfortunately we are not because we play in the English system

Grass roots football had next to F A though, bearing in mind that far more people play football than the egg

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Grass roots football had next to F A though, bearing in mind that far more people play football than the egg
To be fair proper grass roots football [the lowest levels] costs almost nothing to run if you're not playing - localish, council facilities etc. Rugby clubs tend to have a lot more going on including keeping own pitch and clubhouses etc going. As less teams they travel further distances etc

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now