💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
108,416 791 246
Country
Wales
Credits
The man's life would be getting absolutely ruined right now if it weren't for the bloke next to him filming it.

That's how close he came to being 'cancelled' by the social media mob, because they were 100% certain they'd caught a terrible criminal in the act and anyone that called for restraint was also labelled a racist.

Apart from the usual "ban him for life" stuff I saw tweets asking about his identity, where he worked and lived, how they could contact his friends, family and workplace and "make his life hell". It was reported to the South Wales Police and Humberside Police numerous times.

They did it not because they cared about the feelings of the footballer, but because this was their chance to show everyone how righteous they were.

As soon as they discovered the fan was trying to hurt the feelings of the footballer in a different way they immediately stopped caring, because it wasn't trendy to be outraged about that.

As soon as the second video came out absolving the fan, all those folks just melted away. Tweets were deleted, subjects were changed. Some people couldn't get past their own pride saying "yeah well he was stupid for doing it anyway".

These people were judge, jury and executioner; eager and willing to ruin his life. And afterwards they just went about their day.

It's sick, getting worse and nobody is doing a thing about it.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
I ❤ JASON PERRY
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
70,928 591 107
Country
Wales
Credits
The man's life would be getting absolutely ruined right now if it weren't for the bloke next to him filming it.

That's how close he came to being 'cancelled' by the social media mob, because they were 100% certain they'd caught a terrible criminal in the act and anyone that called for restraint was also labelled a racist.

Apart from the usual "ban him for life" stuff I saw tweets asking about his identity, where he worked and lived, how they could contact his friends, family and workplace and "make his life hell". It was reported to the South Wales Police and Humberside Police numerous times.

They did it not because they cared about the feelings of the footballer, but because this was their chance to show everyone how righteous they were.

As soon as they discovered the fan was trying to hurt the feelings of the footballer in a different way they immediately stopped caring, because it wasn't trendy to be outraged about that.

As soon as the second video came out absolving the fan, all those folks just melted away. Tweets were deleted, subjects were changed. Some people couldn't get past their own pride saying "yeah well he was stupid for doing it anyway".

These people were judge, jury and executioner; eager and willing to ruin his life. And afterwards they just went about their day.

great post but your still a dick head

b.price twitter

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👑 900 PAGER 👑
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
108,416 791 246
Country
Wales
Credits
great post but your still a dick head

b.price twitter
You saw that then :hehe: He would have happily watched as that guys' life fell to pieces and then had no remorse afterwards but I'm the dickhead for suggesting a bit of restraint.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
I ❤ JASON PERRY
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
70,928 591 107
Country
Wales
Credits
You saw that then :hehe: He would have happily watched as that guys' life fell to pieces and then had no remorse afterwards but I'm the dickhead for suggesting a bit of restraint.
yes i clicked on his twitter replies the cock

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👑 900 PAGER 👑
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
108,416 791 246
Country
Wales
Credits
yes i clicked on his twitter replies the cock
I was getting shit from all angles this morning but I think he was the guy who said something like "what do you think he's got itchy armpits or something? The prick deserves to be splashed all over all the media so he can be properly dealt with"

D

deleted

Excellent post. Its virtue signalling

Glos Blue

Turkey fiddler
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
10,683 15 19
Country
Wales
Credits
That Ben Price is exactly what’s wrong with the Millennial generation. Typical Twitter wanker.
Fucking bell end wouldn’t say half of his shit if he had to do it face-to-face.

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
10,272 16 13
Credits
I'm sure we do have racists among our fans and they rightly need calling out, but this bloke looks more like he's tweaking his nipples!

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
11,852 22 17
Country
Wales
Credits
I'm a wanker, and I am offended that you have labelled me the same as Ben Price. I've taken years perfecting this. Feel my bicep
what kind of moron do you need to be to suggest a lynch mob, with all the historical racist connotations that has, is an appropriate course of action (even metaphorically) for something like this :facepalm:
Waaaa…Hung like a black man:clap:

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
11,852 22 17
Country
Wales
Credits
Honestly I just stick to chatting shit on here and with my mates where I know I can have a laugh and not worry about all that bollocks
Excuse me….no laughing allowed on here thank you:nope:

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
11,852 22 17
Country
Wales
Credits
I was getting shit from all angles this morning but I think he was the guy who said something like "what do you think he's got itchy armpits or something? The prick deserves to be splashed all over all the media so he can be properly dealt with"
Don’t worry Colonel you can always come on here for a cwtch:hehe:

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
24,835 113 38
Country
Wales
Credits

The righteous thing is so true. I think peoples motivation for these types of reactions aren’t anything to do with any concern for the alleged victims, but people clambering over themselves to show that they are the angriest and to get plenty of likes and retweets so they can feel good about themselves. There will be a few feeling a bit embarrassed but on the whole I suspect they will react in exactly the same way next time.

To quote Homer Simpson - “Marge dear, I haven’t learned a thing”

PlumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
Reaction score
Reactions
17,875 63 27
Credits

Mate, this is exactly something I saw about a bloke who was being called a nonce. They were taking comments wbout his kids out of context.

I've reported him to Twitter
Me too
And me
MET Police have you seen this?
I know where he works
Tweet them
Just have
Good
I wonder if his wife knows?
She does now.

All started from him disagreeing about something trivial to someone who had an agenda.

It's a modern day witch hunt. Trial by twitter, people get tarred before and without having a chance to explain. Just a race to show which one of them is cleanest. Almost like they have something to hide.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👑 900 PAGER 👑
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
108,416 791 246
Country
Wales
Credits
The righteous thing is so true. I think peoples motivation for these types of reactions aren’t anything to do with any concern for the alleged victims, but people clambering over themselves to show that they are the angriest and to get plenty of likes and retweets so they can feel good about themselves. There will be a few feeling a bit embarrassed but on the whole I suspect they will react in exactly the same way next time.

To quote Homer Simpson - “Marge dear, I haven’t learned a thing”
I popped over and had a look at the comb because there's some righteous warriors over there who gobbled this right up, and they didn't have the luxury of deleting their comments like the twitter mob did.

After the second video came out there was a little bit of backtracking but the biggest offenders got straight back on their high horse, pontificating and 'educating' everyone else.

They'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now