Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
6,138 753 9
Credits
I'm going to take this lookey likey thing off on a bit of a tangent because, to be honest, I think the time has come to share this with you all.

I don't know if any of you have seen those 3d printing pens you can get, where you can draw with melted plastic and create amazing things. They're a bit like 3d printing, for people who only really want to commit about 30 quid to the hobby.

Anyway (soz for the long story), I asked for one of these 3d pens for Christmas and during lockdown I set about using it, along with my amazing artistic skills, to make photo-realistic, 3d models of famous Cardiff City players.

I was, if I'm honest, a bit nervous about showing these creations with the world at large as it was highly likely that I was going to infringe on the players' image rights. But this thread has inspired me to throw caution to the wind and let you have a look at the amazing likenesses I managed to create.

The first one is unmistakable I think, but I will send 10 credits* to the first person who correctly interprets my artistry with the player's name

IMG_6248.jpg

*assuming that's possible, not really looked into that yet

Mrs Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Reaction score
Reactions
24,425 1,435 66
Credits
I'm going to take this lookey likey thing off on a bit of a tangent because, to be honest, I think the time has come to share this with you all.

I don't know if any of you have seen those 3d printing pens you can get, where you can draw with melted plastic and create amazing things. They're a bit like 3d printing, for people who only really want to commit about 30 quid to the hobby.

Anyway (soz for the long story), I asked for one of these 3d pens for Christmas and during lockdown I set about using it, along with my amazing artistic skills, to make photo-realistic, 3d models of famous Cardiff City players.

I was, if I'm honest, a bit nervous about showing these creations with the world at large as it was highly likely that I was going to infringe on the players' image rights. But this thread has inspired me to throw caution to the wind and let you have a look at the amazing likenesses I managed to create.

The first one is unmistakable I think, but I will send 10 credits* to the first person who correctly interprets my artistry with the player's name

IMG_6248.jpg

Do you have others? :hehe:

Nugent

Ranked No.5 Poster
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
"Most Normal Person"
Reaction score
Reactions
25,356 3,129 1,216
Credits

IMG_6248.jpg

You should sell them mate.
City fans would be all over them, you could make a "collect all 11 figures " sort of thing.

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
34,849 1,049 108
Credits

IMG_6248.jpg

Sean Morrison