💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Choosing between Ronaldo or Messi is like choosing between shirt or trousers. Its pointless.
Trousers.

You can’t get arrested for walking around without a shirt.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Trousers.

You can’t get arrested for walking around without a shirt.
I know.
I was about to say the regulars in Tesco St Mellons usually only opt for trousers (tracky bottoms specifically) and no shirt.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I know.
I was about to say the regulars in Tesco St Mellons usually only opt for trousers (tracky bottoms specifically) and no shirt.
And that’s just the women.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Hard to compare players from different eras.

Imagine how good those players would have been with today’s coaching, fitness, diet, technology etc.

By the same token you could argue that those players had more to contend with because they got kicked and battered n a way that modern players would never understand.

Also, it’s hard to compare players like Ronaldo and Maradona because they’re totally different types of player. Obviously Ronaldo is far more athletic and driven than Diego but in terms of pure skill and trickery Ronaldo doesn’t even come close.

Same goes for the Messi v Ronaldo argument. For me Ronaldo is superior in many ways - physicality, determination, heading, power, pace etc. - but Messi has that ability to do things that nobody else can do. I remember reading an article a few years back that summed it up far better than I ever could - basically saying that Ronaldo created the exceptional player that he has become through physical development and sheer determination, whereas Messi was always naturally exceptional despite not having the physical attributes most players need to thrive in the modern game.

Personally I think we should just appreciate that we’ve been lucky enough to have two of the greatest ever players around at the same time pushing each other to be the best.
One of the few times where there’s no wrong answer, everyone will have their preferred choice but as you say we’ve been extremely lucky to have seen both and for me what separates them from the players gone by is consistency, to be the best every year for 10/15 years is bloody ridiculous

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
I know.

Hendre Park Lake. Used to work close by, so used to go there for a walk. One day there was a bloke, two cans of cider, no shirt walking his dog. The dog was on a rope that was tied to this bloke's waist.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Nice easy access….

You're kidding mate. If you get past the pyjamas, there are the rolls of fat that you have to pull apart to work out if it is an attackable crevice or a belly button.

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Hendre Park Lake. Used to work close by, so used to go there for a walk. One day there was a bloke, two cans of cider, no shirt walking his dog. The dog was on a rope that was tied to this bloke's waist.
Got caught by the police in Hendre Lake car park in a car with a bird I was seeing doing “you know what”, torch through the window and everything :hehe:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Sounds familiar……:sherlock:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
You're kidding mate. If you get past the pyjamas, there are the rolls of fat that you have to pull apart to work out if it is an attackable crevice or a belly button.
Every hole’s a goal.

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Got caught by the police in Hendre Lake car park in a car with a bird I was seeing doing “you know what”, torch through the window and everything :hehe:

Got caught? It’s not illegal to bone a woman in a car is it?

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Got caught? It’s not illegal to bone a woman in a car is it?
it was in the middle of the afternoon next to the kiddies play ground the perverted weirdo

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Apologies for carrying on the highjack of Hartley's great football thread. Way back when i had just started work, they put me on a training course in Hemel Hempstead. That place was just one big industrial/office site. Anyway, the course finished and I jumped straight in the car to head home because City were playing that night. Only thing is, and cos I was new to the driving lark, I ended up going in the wrong direction. I stopped off in Hayes to turn around and face the right direction, but I was also desperate for a piss what with me leaving so quick to get to the City game.

I got to a pub that looked half decent, had a huge car park around the back, thought - I'll nip in there for a piss. Pub was closed. Sod it, I'll just have a piss back in the car park by my car.

I stood there pissing against the wall, and noticed the car parked next to me. Windows were all steamed up, thought that was odd, but it was October. :hehe: Anyway, I carry on pissing when the window is wound down. There is this big oldish bloke with the reddest face and a blonde girl (probably about 30, most likely his "secretary") sat on his lap with her tits out. I'm not sure where to look, back at the direction I am pissing in? Eye contact with her, a few years later maybe. Eye contact with him? No chance. Try to get a good look at her tits. Great idea, but by the time my brain made this simple decision, he had wound the windows up again.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Remember when he dismantled Man United in the Champions League?

[CHARGE=50][/CHARGE]

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now