Ronnie fookin Bickering Thread

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Was anyone else not completed staggered to discover that this is a very thinly veiled excuse to post a 5-minute video rant about Israeli human right violations?

I don't really understand why Splotty wants to dedicate so much time to "educating" the members of a football message board on this stuff, especially when he has spent many years cultivating precisely zero credibility with that membership. Surely if one wished to wage some kind of anti-Israel campaign, there would be thousands of more productive places to do it?
Agreed. Tedious in the extreme. QM following him around doesnt help either mind.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Wasn't even aware of this until you posted this.

Quick search for Saturday night live under "news" on google, came up with a "The Times of Israel" article which was critical of the joke.

Still, at least nobody got beheaded over it

Funny how he never mentions the overreactions of other nations about jokes isn’t it?

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Pretty sure he’s banned from other platforms though (Twitter etc.) on account of him being exactly what he professes to despise.

Most people banned from twitter create new accounts Can't help themselves.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Saturday Night Live, a show devoted to comedy and comedians on US TV, is the latest outlet to come under fire from
those who would censor free speech.

Serious question for you Dai:

What’s your opinion of Muslims and their reaction to people who draw cartoons of their prophet?

lardy

biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits
tenor.gif

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Taking a beating in the "Latest Labour farce" thread so decides to create this thread.

Same as when taking a pounding previously, started rambling about Prof David Miller.

I sense a pattern.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I think it only fair to say that the moderating team's patience (as it that of most of the forum) is wearing extremely thin about this constant chat about Israel.

Just a heads up

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Comments taken on board; it's difficult to avoid the temptation to refute the incessant crap although I am trying to do so.

As seen today, the topics are being created to deliberately bait.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Comments taken on board; it's difficult to avoid the temptation to refute the incessant crap although I am trying to do so.

As seen today, the topics are being created to deliberately bait.
As I've alluded to, it takes two to tango

Gnasher

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Splottys bang on the money here though. The United Nations have rightly criticised Israel for a vaccination policy which leaves out a certain peoples. A people who's land the UN says is not legally Israel's. Imagine if England took part of Wales then didnt bother giving the jab to the welsh in the occupied region?

Why oh why dosnt Israel just do the right thing and vaccinate everyone in that jurisdiction without prejudice?

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Splottys bang on the money here though. The United Nations have rightly criticised Israel for a vaccination policy which leaves out a certain peoples. A people who's land the UN says is not legally Israel's. Imagine if England took part of Wales then didnt bother giving the jab to the welsh in the occupied region?

Why oh why dosnt Israel just do the right thing and vaccinate everyone in that jurisdiction without prejudice?

Except... PA and Hamas have the responsibility for health ie vaccinations in their land under the Oslo accords (first and second).

Palestinian authority and Hamas have gone with the Russian vaccine; Israel the others.

UN view is pointless.

Even if you disagree, that has nothing to do with the "joke", which refers specifically to "Jews". All people in Israel, irrespective of race, ethnicity, religion are being offered the vaccine. Certainly amongst certain demographics there has been low take up at certain age ranges but guess what? Same happens here.

EDIT: The comedian has form; previously found it funny to "joke" the "Miss Hitler" pageant winner was "Miss Israel".

EDIT2: The link you provided isn't a link from the UN, it's a separate group.

Gnasher

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Except... PA and Hamas have the responsibility for health ie vaccinations in their land under the Oslo accords (first and second).

Palestinian authority and Hamas have gone with the Russian vaccine; Israel the others.

UN view is pointless.

Even if you disagree, that has nothing to do with the "joke", which refers specifically to "Jews". All people in Israel, irrespective of race, ethnicity, religion are being offered the vaccine. Certainly amongst certain demographics there has been low take up at certain age ranges but guess what? Same happens here.

EDIT: The comedian has form; previously found it funny to "joke" the "Miss Hitler" pageant winner was "Miss Israel".

EDIT2: The link you provided isn't a link from the UN, it's a separate group.

I have no idea who the comedian is I didnt even bother watching the link all the way through.

I just dont understand why Israel doesn't do as the United Nations asks and give the vaccination to everyone in the occupied territories. The policy seems spiteful and inhumane.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I have no idea who the comedian is I didnt even bother watching the link all the way through.

I just dont understand why Israel doesn't do as the United Nations asks and give the vaccination to everyone in the occupied territories. The policy seems spiteful and inhumane.

And again... health matters are the responsibility of Hamas and PA in those territories under the Oslo Accords. Again... UN or HRW?

Israel have offered surplus vaccines, which seems to be forgotten.

So hardly "spiteful" and "inhumane".

EDIT: And yet again, the "joke" was about only "Jews" in Israel being vaccinated. Throwing red herrings in doesn't change the antisemitism.

Gnasher

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Dai and QM sorting out their differences over a game of pool. Winner take all...

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales