❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
After a shower this evening, I looked in the mirror at my ever-expanding frame and caught glimpse of my first ever tattoo.

So many years ago and I have become so used to it, nestled amongst the others, I’d almost forgotten it was there.

I got it aged 17... a bluebird courtesy of Doc Graham with CCFC scribbled underneath. It looks more like a disabled swallow.

What have you got?

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Win or loose?

D

deleted

Half body suit. Lots of japanese (hanya mask, flowers, foo dog, geisha, dragons, trees) interspersed with lots of celtic (crosses, tribal, dragons) all mixed in with loads of blossoms and bluebirds.

There are a few others, such as chucky climbing out of my ribs, waterfall, bye bye badman, and an ace welsh dragon chewing slovakian, russian, belgian and northern irish flags.

D

deleted

I forgot ive also got the wifes name and anniversary date interspersed with thorns and a black rose

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
After a shower this evening, I looked in the mirror at my ever-expanding frame and caught glimpse of my first ever tattoo.

So many years ago and I have become so used to it, nestled amongst the others, I’d almost forgotten it was there.

I got it aged 17... a bluebird courtesy of Doc Graham with CCFC scribbled underneath. It looks more like a disabled swallow.

What have you got?
Also got mine at Doc Graham. Decided to take the day off school at 14 or 15 and got a Welsh dragon on my right arm. Dragon looks alright because it was done off a template.

I asked for him to write CYMRU underneath it and the clown doing the tattoo wrote CYMRU and put a FUCKING FULL STOP after it and for no apparent reason also underlined it with A FUCKING RED SQUIGGLY LINE completely freehand that bunches up at the end.

It's been with me ever since, I hate that person.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Anyone remember roys up the valleys

adz-a32

GRAMMY WINNER
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Any advice for those wanting to get a tattoo... been considering getting a few for years

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
ACAB. Ropey as fuck. T
Also got mine at Doc Graham. Decided to take the day off school at 14 or 15 and got a Welsh dragon on my right arm. Dragon looks alright because it was done off a template.

I asked for him to write CYMRU underneath it and the clown doing the tattoo wrote CYMRU and put a FUCKING FULL STOP after it and for no apparent reason also underlined it with A FUCKING RED SQUIGGLY LINE completely freehand that bunches up at the end.

All tattoos including writing of that era came with a full stop. Fact.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
Any advice for those wanting to get a tattoo... been considering getting a few for years

I wouldn’t bother; I regret all mine and have hindered my promotion prospects in work.

adz-a32

GRAMMY WINNER
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Go to roys up the valleys

:hehe:With them all, I aim to save up when I get a job and will go to best place.

May take years but at least I know I can stick to the idea for that long and have fully considered it :thumbup:

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
6BF7A810-7A46-4369-A52D-880D17537F8C.jpeg

Ah fuck, just checked my CYMRU writing on another tattoo from Doc Graham and Just noticed a full stop too. In 23 years I’d never noticed it before. Anyone know if the Doc is still alive? I want to track him down and tattoo full stops all over his money-grabbing, child-tattooing face!

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
6BF7A810-7A46-4369-A52D-880D17537F8C.jpeg

Ah fuck, just checked my CYMRU writing on another tattoo from Doc Graham and Just noticed a full stop too. In 23 years I’d never noticed it before. Anyone know if the Doc is still alive? I want to track him down and tattoo full stops all over his money-grabbing, child-tattooing face!
I hate my full stop and you should be thankful he didn't randomly stick a squiggly fucked up red line underneath yours like he did on mine:

IsSrWdh.jpg

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now