• Total voters
  • Anonymous Poll

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
It’s the fact that their first thought is always to reach for the weapon, they would’ve had all the details of the vehicle, it wouldn’t have been hard for the police department to catch them

And if it was a stolen car? What then? Car borrowed from family member who refuses to reveal who was driving?
What if there was an outstanding warrant for the person - police just let them go?

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
And if it was a stolen car? What then? Car borrowed from family member who refuses to reveal who was driving?
What if there was an outstanding warrant for the person - police just let them go?

Too right, shoot first, ask questions later I say. And if they're too dead to answer questions? Not my problemo.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Standard procedure with all American police is that the real gun is always in right sided holster and the tasers are always in the left sided holster

Dependent on whether they are right or left handed, gun is meant to go on the stronger arm.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
It looks to be an accident but it is incredibly negligent. It says a lot for the culture of fear in America and how badly trained their officers are.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Too right, shoot first, ask questions later I say. And if they're too dead to answer questions? Not my problemo.

Yup, that's the interpretation of the words "tragic accident".

Honest.

There was a warrant out for his arrest - so the "let him go, have car details" approach is moot. It's fucking clear she intended to use her taser - in which case he'd be alive.

Maybe she shouldn't have even bothered to intend to use a taser, just let a wanted criminal go free...

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
There was a kid in my school called Jai and it never occurred to me where his name came from until this thread. Just googled it and it's Hindi for Victorious, which makes sense as his parents were fucking hippies.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
The mum (not present) was claiming the car was pulled over for "air fresheners" in the back window.

The car registration was out of date.

The warrant for the guys arrest?

"Court records show Wright was being sought after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. In that case, a statement of probable cause said police got a call about a man waving a gun who was later identified as Wright."

Now, knowing that, how many will laughably try to claim use of a taser would've been wrong?

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
Now, knowing that, how many will laughably try to claim use of a taser would've been wrong?

Has anyone claimed using the taser would've been wrong? Shooting him with a gun was wrong

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
You don't think the copper failed to take proper care when pulling out and discharging the firearm?

It's a tragic mistake in a split second event. Can you genuinely say you'd be perfect in that situation?

Do I think there will be repercussions for her career - sure if for nothing else but the optics and politicians not wanting more riots. Criminally negligent? Different kettle of fish.

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
It's a tragic mistake in a split second event. Can you genuinely say you'd be perfect in that situation?

Do I think there will be repercussions for her career - sure if for nothing else but the optics and politicians not wanting more riots. Criminally negligent? Different kettle of fish.

a you are truly laughable at times

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
So the only answer is to shoot them? How do we manage in this country :nope: we have it the wrong way round get all UK police with a hand gun

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits

I think there'll be repercussions for her career, not because of "optics' but because she's proven that she can't be trusted with the responsibility of carrying a firearm.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
The "Oh shit I've shot him" is a bit of a clue there was a hint of negligence

Again, difficult to prove in a court of law in a split second response.

Police at that stage would have been well aware of the outstanding warrant - he dives back into car. In a situation that there *may* have been a gun in the car, police react. You hope they make the right decision, in this case a tragic mistake happened. It's hardly the case they had all the time in the world to check everything thoroughly before reacting.

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits

So the guy panics makes a "tragic mistake", gets in his car, gets shot and dies.
The police officer panics makes a "tragic mistake", shoots and kills the guy and shouldn't face criminal charges?

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now