💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
8,894 947 28
Credits
Following on from the successful forum streams and this mornings revelations that 62% of 2000 people polled would rather speak Bargoed than their native tongue the following tour options are soon to be available in the forum shop once costs have been decided by @Colonel Cardiffi

Tour One

The tour begins when your Armenian chauffeur picks you up in a stolen vehicle taken from the nearest Aldis to your home address and transports you across state lines to Chateau Stanty. Upon arrival you will be met by the great man himself who will present you with your first Tin of Amstel whilst his dog Fidget tries to dry hump your leg.
The length of the tour depends on how quickly you can drink your allotted 27 tins of Amstel or it can end sooner if you are able to understand stanty using the Phrase " As welcome as a Ginger Stepson" drinking fewer than 27 cans.
On completion of the course and being deemed fluent in Bargoed you will be dropped off Pissed at the steps of the local railway station to find your own way home clutching your " Citizen of Bargoed" certificate.
There is an option to carry on with the wonderful relationship you have built up with with Fidget and prices are available on application

Tour Two

I believe this will become a popular add on to tour one where as well as becoming Fluent in Bargoed you can take advantage of the great mans reputation as Bargoeds first Michelin style chef and dine in style with him among the recycling bins of his back garden.
Watch as the great man throws some BBQ coals into the centre of a michelin Primacy 4 tyre and cooks you a sumptuous cheese and tomato pizza. Please allow anytime between 5 minutes to 5 hours dependant on the great mans amstel intake and him having the attention span of a goldfish.
Once again there are optional extras where you can have a Margherita Pizza cooked in a cross climate plus tyre but please be aware the great man needs a minimum of two weeks to Import a Margherita from Caerphilly.

Dont take our word for it as we sent two prominent Forum members last week to sample both tours and i have lifted their opinions from trust pilot below
Uncle Fester said Im sorry I ever went on the fecking tour my life is ruined. I now spend saturday nights after 9pm sat in a dark room talking absolute gibberish on the internet to whoever will listen and not even stanty understands me when i mutter at him in fluent Bargoed.

@BLUE TUESDAY s review says the tours were the biggest mistake of my life. I believe i have lost 18 inches in height and saturday nights find me sat in a val doonican type rocking chair laughing hysterically and still I dont understand a word of english let alone Bargoed.

Book now for Easter

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
I ❤ BIG MICK
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
53,414 1,413 84
Credits
Following on from the successful forum streams and this mornings revelations that 62% of 2000 people polled would rather speak Bargoed than their native tongue the following tour options are soon to be available in the forum shop once costs have been decided by @Colonel Cardiffi

Tour One

The tour begins when your Armenian chauffeur picks you up in a stolen vehicle taken from the nearest Aldis to your home address and transports you across state lines to Chateau Stanty. Upon arrival you will be met by the great man himself who will present you with your first Tin of Amstel whilst his dog Fidget tries to dry hump your leg.
The length of the tour depends on how quickly you can drink your allotted 27 tins of Amstel or it can end sooner if you are able to understand stanty using the Phrase " As welcome as a Ginger Stepson" drinking fewer than 27 cans.
On completion of the course and being deemed fluent in Bargoed you will be dropped off Pissed at the steps of the local railway station to find your own way home clutching your " Citizen of Bargoed" certificate.
There is an option to carry on with the wonderful relationship you have built up with with Fidget and prices are available on application

Tour Two

I believe this will become a popular add on to tour one where as well as becoming Fluent in Bargoed you can take advantage of the great mans reputation as Bargoeds first Michelin style chef and dine in style with him among the recycling bins of his back garden.
Watch as the great man throws some BBQ coals into the centre of a michelin Primacy 4 tyre and cooks you a sumptuous cheese and tomato pizza. Please allow anytime between 5 minutes to 5 hours dependant on the great mans amstel intake and him having the attention span of a goldfish.
Once again there are optional extras where you can have a Margherita Pizza cooked in a cross climate plus tyre but please be aware the great man needs a minimum of two weeks to Import a Margherita from Caerphilly.

Dont take our word for it as we sent two prominent Forum members last week to sample both tours and i have lifted their opinions from trust pilot below
Uncle Fester said Im sorry I ever went on the fecking tour my life is ruined. I now spend saturday nights after 9pm sat in a dark room talking absolute gibberish on the internet to whoever will listen and not even stanty understands me when i mutter at him in fluent Bargoed.

@BLUE TUESDAY s review says the tours were the biggest mistake of my life. I believe i have lost 18 inches in height and saturday nights find me sat in a val doonican type rocking chair laughing hysterically and still I dont understand a word of english let alone Bargoed.

Book now for Easter
quality that steve fair play. crying here :hehe:

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
38,696 1,116 114
Credits
Are there going to be sub-titles next saturday for the benefit of those who don't speak bargoedish?

steve davies

Just a misunderstood slap head
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
8,894 947 28
Credits

Lord Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
🏅 BEST FOOTBALL
POSTER 🏅
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
23,043 680 78
Credits
Put me down for both yours please Steve:aya:

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
WEED CLUB
Reaction score
Reactions
14,517 212 10
Credits

Tour One

Tour Two

Book now for Easter
Yeahhh , I'm rocking away :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
Blinding review Steve , :hehe:

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
38,696 1,116 114
Credits
Scenes from the morning after the OOCC saturday night zoom chat

TDA

fully paid up member of the silent majority
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
Reaction score
Reactions
17,968 703 45
Credits
Scenes from the morning after the OOCC saturday night zoom chat

That was in the Spanish enclave of Melilla on the North African coast. Probably bound for Almeria

This is a similar story from about 10 years ago

1614010028083.png

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
38,696 1,116 114
Credits
That was in the Spanish enclave of Melilla on the North African coast. Probably bound for Almeria

This is a similar story from about 10 years ago

1614010028083.png
:fuzz:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
I ❤ BIG MICK
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
53,414 1,413 84
Credits
funniest post of the season so far mods for the end of season awards :hehe:

Costa Coffee Crew

Club and Country Superstar
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
1,025 96 2
Credits
Maybe they could do a Blue Plaque walking tour of innermost Bargoed. Each Plaque features the house where a member of the infamous Bargoed Mafia lived. Evil bastards the Bargoed Mafia. They never did do over the Treharris skins though.

steve davies

⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
8,894 947 28
Credits
Maybe they could do a Blue Plaque walking tour of innermost Bargoed. Each Plaque features the house where a member of the infamous Bargoed Mafia lived. Evil bastards the Bargoed Mafia. They never did do over the Treharris skins though.

I lived in the Brad back in the late 70's and the feckers did me over on the train between caerphilly and the brad. trouble was in those days i used to travel away with the barry boys on the rhoose airport coach so when i turned up for an away game the following tuesday looking like a brutalised Panda they all turned out at the next home game and ambushed the bargoed boys at queen street station. years later i got to know moth bristler and dai chad quite well

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
I ❤ BIG MICK
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
53,414 1,413 84
Credits
I lived in the Brad back in the late 70's and the feckers did me over on the train between caerphilly and the brad. trouble was in those days i used to travel away with the barry boys on the rhoose airport coach so when i turned up for an away game the following tuesday looking like a brutalised Panda they all turned out at the next home game and ambushed the bargoed boys at queen street station. years later i got to know moth bristler and dai chad quite well
dai passed away about 2 years ago he used to go on away trips on the bargoed coaches

steve davies

⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
8,894 947 28
Credits
Festers fuckwits