Little Dix

Costa Coffee Crew

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
Credits
I lived in the Brad back in the late 70's and the feckers did me over on the train between caerphilly and the brad. trouble was in those days i used to travel away with the barry boys on the rhoose airport coach so when i turned up for an away game the following tuesday looking like a brutalised Panda they all turned out at the next home game and ambushed the bargoed boys at queen street station. years later i got to know moth bristler and dai chad quite well

One Friday night I had an anonymous phone call ( there weren't many house phones in Treharris those days) . I was told the Bargoed Mafia were coming to the dance at Treharris Boys Club to do in me and a few other named people, ( I had been going out with a girl from Bargoed at the time so i was on the Mafia hit list) Word went around and all night about 150 boys from Treharris, Merthyr Vale, Aberfan , Quakers Yard were stood overlooking the Deep Navigation pit and the old railway line, waiting for them. We were expecting tem to come from Trelewis having come over the top from gelligaer. it was like fucking Zulu. Anyway they never did show up, but I never went out with the girl from Bargoed again!

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Ainsley Harriott

Give your meat a good ol' rub
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
One Friday night I had an anonymous phone call ( there weren't many house phones in Treharris those days) . I was told the Bargoed Mafia were coming to the dance at Treharris Boys Club to do in me and a few other named people, ( I had been going out with a girl from Bargoed at the time so i was on the Mafia hit list) Word went around and all night about 150 boys from Treharris, Merthyr Vale, Aberfan , Quakers Yard were stood overlooking the Deep Navigation pit and the old railway line, waiting for them. We were expecting tem to come from Trelewis having come over the top from gelligaer. it was like fucking Zulu. Anyway they never did show up, but I never went out with the girl from Bargoed again!

You were expecting a load of boys to come & do you in the Treharris Boys Club dance?

Takes all sorts, don't it? :sherlock:

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
It was Ely actually back last year :hehe:
Got Stanty a well earned bacon sarnie and some beer.
I lived in Caerau Lane, just up from the police station, after leaving the People's Republic of Splott.
Couldn't believe the wealth that was there compared to Splott.

:hehe::hehe:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now