❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
If you want the reincarnated, right-wing, Labour party running the country, keeping most of the Tory policies in place. Then go ahead and vote accordingly. I don't and I never will.

And if that means the ultra right Tory party remain in power you are ok with that?

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
That is what you get if you consistently express support for Palestine and Palestinian subjugation.

It's so predictable.
Nah, it's what you get when you routinely use anti-semitic imagery.

Like you, he's a fan of Putin.

Not related, by any chance?

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
Anyway, getting back to Labour, Rachel Reeves, she of magical list of companies ignored by government re covid ppe, which included several that didn't exist and a wedding dressmaker who committed to make 1 surgical gown a week, has now rolled back on the £28bn green commitment.

Don't disagree with that decision, but the hippy brigade will be sad puppies and Dale Vince might be upset.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
And if that means the ultra right Tory party remain in power you are ok with that?
Explain to me how changing one establishment orientated party, which is beholden to corporations and financial institutions, for another one is going to improve society as a whole?

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Explain to me how changing one establishment orientated party, which is beholden to corporations and financial institutions, for another one is going to improve society as a whole?

The upcoming election will be a binary choice, rightly or wrongly. That is just how it is and it will not change for the next election at least

You can have Labour or Tories. I, like many others (polling overwhelmingly suggests) believe that the country would be better off under Labour

You, quite inexplicably, believe it will be better off under the Tories

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Jews will feel more accepted for one thing under Starmer’s Labour.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
If you want the reincarnated, right-wing, Labour party running the country, keeping most of the Tory policies in place. Then go ahead and vote accordingly. I don't and I never will.
Roger waters is a decent songwriter but has a shit voice.
Dave Gilmour is a genius musician in my view.
In my book, I flip between Comfortably Numb, from the Wall and “Wish you were here” from the album of the same name as my favourite individual tracks.

Of course, Dark side of the moon will always be a classic album.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
My understanding of recent events is that Waters thought that dressing up like this

1686314575411.jpeg

In Berlin for fuck’s sake, was a good idea.

Now as a Pink Floyd fan, I am well aware of the concept of the Wall, but fuck me, you have to be a bit sensitive to your environment and indeed I understand that German police are investigating whether he broke their strict laws on Nazi imagery.

Now unless Keir Starmer has somehow infiltrated the German police department, I’m not sure what the issue is.

Apparently in another display of gross insensitivity he also stuck a Star of David on the side of an inflatable pig

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Roger waters is a decent songwriter but has a shit voice.
Dave Gilmour is a genius musician in my view.
In my book, I flip between Comfortably Numb, from the Wall and “Wish you were here” from the album of the same name as my favourite individual tracks.

Of course, Dark side of the moon will always be a classic album.
The division Bell is a brilliant album and very underrated

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
My understanding of recent events is that Waters thought that dressing up like this

1686314575411.jpeg

Now as a Pink Floyd fan, I am well aware of the concept of the Wall, but fuck me, you have to be a bit sensitive to your environment and indeed I understand that German police are investigating whether he broke their strict laws on Nazi imagery.

Now unless Keir Starmer has somehow infiltrated the German police department, I’m not sure what the issue is.

Apparently in another display of gross insensitivity he also stuck a Star of David on the side of an inflatable pig
Yeah but but but that's just a comment on Israel not Jews innit...

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Yeah but but but that's just a comment on Israel not Jews innit...
If he’d stuck a Muslim symbol on the side of an inflatable pig, his next great gig would’ve been in the sky (if you know, you know)

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
If he’d stuck a Muslim symbol on the side of an inflatable pig, his next great gig would’ve been in the sky (if you know, you know)
I know :hehe:

Interesting that he doesn't, isn't it?

No comments on the treatment of Uighurs in China, etc, loves Putin...

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

1686314575411.jpeg

Oh dear. A Star of David. There are also communist symbols, a crucifix along with a crescent on the side of the pig.

Had you mentioned that, you wouldn't have been able to display your faux outrage in the thread. Is it also a case of 'gross insensitivity,' that political and other main religious symbols are featured prominently on the pig?

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
Oh dear. A Star of David. There are also communist symbols, a crucifix along with a crescent on the side of the pig.

Had you mentioned that, you wouldn't have been able to display your faux outrage in the thread. Is it also a case of 'gross insensitivity,' that political and other main religious symbols are featured prominently on the pig?
Splotty, if he'd put the Israeli flag up there, that would be one thing, criticism of the state of Israel.

Instead, he used the Star of David a symbol of significance for all Jews, on a fucking pig. Ever heard of kosher?

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

There’s no “faux outrage” on my part, as that would imply I gave a fuck.

As I said, I’m not a fan of Waters, and I think he’s been a bit of a dick here.

Quite what it’s got to do with the current leader of the Labour Party escapes me.

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits

Quite what it’s got to do with the current leader of the Labour Party escapes me.
Do keep up.

Starmer believes Israel has a right to exist and defend itself.
Starmer is married to a Jewish woman.
Starmer dislikes anti-semitism.

Of course Waters and Splotty don't like him.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

Did you not understand why those symbols were on the side of the pig?
The reason is because collectively, they represent
the main man-made ideologies, which have impacted on humans. So the common theme which links them is an ideological one.

That being the case, why would it be appropriate to leave off any of those symbols?

Surely making the decision not to include a Star of David, is one that could be considered to be grossly insensitive?

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now