Steve Morison sacked | New manager updates

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
The alternative would be to have a plan I guess?
Who says there isn't a plan?

Deciding, over time, Morison isn't the person to take things forward doesn't negate the existence of a plan. They may, for example, want a long term plan for developing Academy players into first team players. That can mean not having to pay fees to bring players in, also put youngsters in the shop window to generate income.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Ye I get that but to like a sacking post 4-5 months after he himself has left is very strange ...I could be reading into it but IMO I thi k there was some real issues between the 2
Moore wanted away Morison to keep him.
Moore down tools.
Bound to be a problem there.
I seen players when.my son was playing rugby locally .players would literally move to a club fown the road for a couple of extra quid and I.mean for 10quid extra maybe.
Players are just disloyal in all sports.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
That Darren Witcoop on twitter looks like an attention seeker he hasn't got a clue just chucking random names out.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Gonzo mckenzie

Club and Country Superstar
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
Seeing lots of “DM me for the reason Morison got sacked” posts on Twitter today. Can’t be arsed to be polite to someone just to discover that Morison was a twat or whatever

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
134519FB-12A4-4371-B187-CCBB9C28E0D2.jpeg

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
not sure if Colonel would want unproven details on here, but stuff has been mentioned on comb and i believe social media.
Well I'd prefer to have it here than send everyone over to the comb to read it :hehe:

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
There's a thread up elsewhere alleging Morison was overly critical, bordering on bullying youngsters; rumoured one was left in tears after WBA game.

Given the way we've seen Davies, Colwill and Watters publicly treated, could be some traction there.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
There's a thread up elsewhere alleging Morison was overly critical, bordering on bullying youngsters; rumoured one was left in tears after WBA game.

Given the way we've seen Davies, Colwill and Watters publicly treated, could be some traction there.
Sacked for being "overly critical"? Blimey, we sure do live in a different world now.

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
Sacked for being "overly critical"? Blimey, we sure do live in a different world now.
I'm being polite to save you from any potential lawsuits as publisher :clap:

It's certainly plausible. We've seen under Morison kids making mistakes (well, they are inexperienced) and senior players making mistakes. He's publicly thrown Colwill, Davies and Watters under the bus in a way he's not done to seniors (Bacuna aside).

If that were the reason for dismissal (not saying it is or isn't) then it's not in Morisons interest to say anything.

Admit to it? Career damaged.
Publicly deny it and blast the club? Well, he'll have put it into the public domain and also would almost certainly have the club air the full allegations in response.

Again, not saying that's the reason - I don't know, doubt few people do - but there's no scenario in which Morison benefits by talking right now if that were the reason for dismissal; admitting and apologising would be the least worst option.

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

The WBA game? That’s surprising, not a bad point away from home. Would be either Watters, Colwill or Etete but i’d guess Watters.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now