Steve Morison sacked | New manager updates

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Well, if it happened, you're presuming was a one off - maybe it had been part of a pattern?
It has, he’s been digging him out for months. If he did reduce him to tears then it was obviously the straw that broke the camels back. He might think it’s tough love but that doesn’t work with young people in 2022.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
It’s no secret to those who know people at the club that his behaviour towards the younger players, Colwill in particular, is not what you would expect from someone in his position.
He may think it was a case of tough love, but is that the way to manage young players in 2022? I don’t think so.

If the rumours are true that he had him
in tears after the West Brom game then it would come as no surprise to me. None whatsoever after the way I know he treated others who are no longer with the club.

The guy is an absolute sociopath.

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
It’s no secret to those who know people at the club that his behaviour towards the younger players, Colwill in particular, is not what you would expect from someone in his position.
He may think it was a case of tough love, but is that the way to manage young players in 2022? I don’t think so.

If the rumours are true that he had him
in tears after the West Brom game then it would come as no surprise to me. None whatsoever after the way I know he treated others who are no longer with the club.

The guy is an absolute sociopath.
A bully.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I have a feeling that Hudson had a gutsfull of the way Morison was behaving and how he was managing and went and told Tan about it cos I know Hudson is big on mental health and wouldn't stand back and let it happen.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I have a feeling that Hudson had a gutsfull of the way Morison was behaving and how he was managing and went and told Tan about it cos I know Hudson is big on mental health and wouldn't stand back and let it happen.
Flew to Malaysia to tell tales like?

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Llandoch Blue

Club and Country Superstar
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
There's a thread up elsewhere alleging Morison was overly critical, bordering on bullying youngsters; rumoured one was left in tears after WBA game.

Given the way we've seen Davies, Colwill and Watters publicly treated, could be some traction there.
Tbf he does come across like a bit of a bully / narcissist from the way he speaks but could be wrong ...I didn't want him sacked I thought he was doing a good job despite results but when I met him pre season fuck he was miserable and was a bit arsy when asked for photos even turning down some of the older fans .

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Tbf he does come across like a bit of a bully / narcissist from the way he speaks but could be wrong ...I didn't want him sacked I thought he was doing a good job despite results but when I met him pre season f**k he was miserable and was a bit arsy when asked for photos even turning down some of the older fans .
Yeah Dai Hunt I expect

PointyHead

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits
Tbf he does come across like a bit of a bully / narcissist from the way he speaks but could be wrong ...I didn't want him sacked I thought he was doing a good job despite results but when I met him pre season f**k he was miserable and was a bit arsy when asked for photos even turning down some of the older fans .
Looks the type to take shortcuts too.

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Heard a mental rumour that Morison had been caught playing away by his missus and refused to let him live away from home anymore. Meant he was travelling from Northampton every day which strained the relationship with the club :hehe:

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Heard a mental rumour that Morison had been caught playing away by his missus and refused to let him live away from home anymore. Meant he was travelling from Northampton every day which strained the relationship with the club :hehe:

True or not this will be a matter of fact from now on

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Bummer, I bet.

Brokeback_Mountain.jpg

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now