Surely Starmer must now resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
2) People like CAA et al have repeatedly exposed Corbyn prior to 2015. They don't count as UK media articles, obviously.
Oh dear, not more massive porkies? :hehe:

Corbyn's antisemitism has been noted and documented well before 2015, Splotty. You cited a tweet that referred solely to MSM articles...

Proper awkward that.

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
Since you're in the mood to address points made hours ago, perhaps you can get round to defining the "6 Jewish communities" in the UK you mentioned?

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Corbyn's antisemitism has been noted and documented well before 2015, Splotty. You cited a tweet that referred solely to MSM articles...

Proper awkward that.

So your statement on here to all the other boys and girls about CAA "repeatedly exposing Corbyn before 2015" was in fact a lie. Why lie about it? CAA was only formed in the August of 2014 and then it was not a 'charity' but a political advocacy group. Its advocacy was designed to counter criticism of Israel, which at the time was slaughtering hundreds of civilians in Gaza while blowing up more than 500 homes.

The fact that you've got the brass neck to come on here, lying about events from recent history, fits in with the usual methodology employed by wannabe fanatical Zionists, whenever they are encountered on the internet.

For example CAA's first campaign (2014) was against a theatre, which refused to take sponsorship of £1,400 from the Israel embassy in London, while Israel was bombing, killing and maiming civilians in Gaza.

CAA adopted the weaponisation of antisemitism as a means of countering critics of Israel. Don't like seeing Palestinian children being bombed with phosphorus bombs? Oh, you must be an antisemite then.

I would be here all night if I had to forensically go through all of your posts highlighting the lies, fabrications, gross exaggerations, distortions and smears that you have foisted onto the rest of the members here.

Frankly, I've got better things to do with my time. Like for example discussing the situation with adults who are proud of their racism towards Palestinians, who yearn for more ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, who celebrate their apartheid attitudes to the 'other'. Who maintain that not enough have been bombed, killed, or destroyed and that the job won't be completed until Palestinians have been forced out of land that Israelis see as theirs.

The very least that I can do is respect their honesty.

Now come back to me when you can grow up and be honest about your racism.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
So your statement on here to all the other boys and girls about CAA "repeatedly exposing Corbyn before 2015" was in fact a lie. Why lie about it? CAA was only formed in the August of 2014 and then it was not a 'charity' but a political advocacy group. Its advocacy was designed to counter criticism of Israel, which at the time was slaughtering hundreds of civilians in Gaza while blowing up more than 500 homes.

The fact that you've got the brass neck to come on here, lying about events from recent history, fits in with the usual methodology employed by wannabe fanatical Zionists, whenever they are encountered on the internet.

For example CAA's first campaign (2014) was against a theatre, which refused to take sponsorship of £1,400 from the Israel embassy in London, while Israel was bombing, killing and maiming civilians in Gaza.

CAA adopted the weaponisation of antisemitism as a means of countering critics of Israel. Don't like seeing Palestinian children being bombed with phosphorus bombs? Oh, you must be an antisemite then.

I would be here all night if I had to forensically go through all of your posts highlighting the lies, fabrications, gross exaggerations, distortions and smears that you have foisted onto the rest of the members here.

Frankly, I've got better things to do with my time. Like for example discussing the situation with adults who are proud of their racism towards Palestinians, who yearn for more ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, who celebrate their apartheid attitudes to the 'other'. Who maintain that not enough have been bombed, killed, or destroyed and that the job won't be completed until Palestinians have been forced out of land that Israelis see as theirs.

The very least that I can do is respect their honesty.

Now come back to me when you can grow up and be honest about your racism.

Oh dear, Splotty, oh dear.

Can you point out where I said CAA "repeatedly exposed Corbyn before 2015"?

The EXACT quote, which you helpfully posted in your belated original reply was...

2) People like CAA et al have repeatedly exposed Corbyn prior to 2015. They don't count as UK media articles, obviously.
Oh dear, not more massive porkies? :hehe:

Note the word "like". Your righteous rant just now acts as if the word "like" wasn't present, thus changing the meaning of the quote to suit your own misguided rant. I'm sure others here can make their minds up whether that omission was cynical or due to stupidity.

As usual, you've no actual real arguments, relying upon imagery. The white phosphorous claims were debunked ages ago.

Now, can you provide evidence for your bold claims as listed below :-

1) That I have been racist against Palestinians.
2) That I yearn for ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.
3) That I celebrate apartheid attitudes - and I'd love you to show evidence of Israel being an apartheid state.
4) That I've maintained not enough have been bombed, killed or destroyed.
5) That I believe the job won't be completed until Palestinians yadda yadda. Oh, I presume you condemn the "From the river to the sea" song oh throbbing hypocrite.
6) Please provide evidence of my "racism"

It's interesting you respect honesty yet base your rant on lies...

PS,

When the inevitable response you give to all 6 is "because you support the existence of Israel"... you look very, very stupid.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Oh dear, Splotty, oh dear.

Can you point out where I said CAA "repeatedly exposed Corbyn before 2015"?

The EXACT quote, which you helpfully posted in your belated original reply was...

Note the word "like". Your righteous rant just now acts as if the word "like" wasn't present, thus changing the meaning of the quote to suit your own misguided rant. I'm sure others here can make their minds up whether that omission was cynical or due to stupidity.

As usual, you've no actual real arguments, relying upon imagery. The white phosphorous claims were debunked ages ago.

Now, can you provide evidence for your bold claims as listed below :-

1) That I have been racist against Palestinians.
2) That I yearn for ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.
3) That I celebrate apartheid attitudes - and I'd love you to show evidence of Israel being an apartheid state.
4) That I've maintained not enough have been bombed, killed or destroyed.
5) That I believe the job won't be completed until Palestinians yadda yadda. Oh, I presume you condemn the "From the river to the sea" song oh throbbing hypocrite.
6) Please provide evidence of my "racism"

It's interesting you respect honesty yet base your rant on lies...

PS,

When the inevitable response you give to all 6 is "because you support the existence of Israel"... you look very, very stupid.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Well done, Splotty, you found the fact WP was stopped from being used from 2013 - I presume you'll address why people still make the claims it was used post 2013?

I'll wait for that, since you're actually answering questions tonight, there's a massive backlog for you to clear up...

We expose more lies with every one of your posts. You're a congenital liar. White Phosphorus bombs were used on schools in Gaza. It's not 'debunked' as you claimed, it's just a simple fact of history which once again is inconvenient to your narrative.

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
We expose more lies with every one of your posts. You're a congenital liar. White Phosphorus bombs were used on schools in Gaza. It's not 'debunked' as you claimed, it's just a simple fact of history which once again is inconvenient to your narrative.

Really, Splotty? You're the one who keeps moving the goalposts... try answering the points rather than using a pre-prepared reply and claiming the post being replied to matched what you want it to be.

We've found your previous rant was based on lies... you can't answer a single fucking question...

Citing la belle Fitzsimmons with her own interesting history is conclusive evidence... so can you provide evidence that photo was taken in Palestine and of Palestinians as opposed to being from say Syria?

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
I don’t know why I keep clicking on this thread. I just scroll through the senile old fruit’s posts to see why people waste their time trying to have a serious discussion with him.
Like my Bampy used to say: “You can’t reason with nutters, you can’t reason with stupid.”

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
I don’t know why I keep clicking on this thread. I just scroll through the senile old fruit’s posts to see why people waste their time trying to have a serious discussion with him.
Like my Bampy used to say: “You can’t reason with nutters, you can’t reason with stupid.”

You can however expose them for what they are. Splotty has shown himself to be full of piss and vineger, cute predictable replies yet unable to answer basic questions.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

Proper awkward that.
So what you meant by "people like CAA" etc, etc but not CAA, just people like them.
Is that correct?

CAA have a Director of Enforcement, his name is Stephen Silverman, a failed music teacher. Exposed in court and identified, by court documents, as an anonymous troll on twitter, who targetted women.

Did you mean gutless wonders like that?

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
You can however expose them for what they are. Splotty has shown himself to be full of piss and vineger, cute predictable replies yet unable to answer basic questions.

The thing is though we all know he’s a bigoted old homophobic deluded lying nut job.

Most of us have been in your position at one time or another where we’ve tried to debate with him. Eventually we realised that he’s beyond help. You’ll get to that point too - it’s just a question of how much of your life you want to waste in the meantime.

Ultimately you can either ignore him or laugh at him - trust me, it’s the only way to avoid insanity.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

Proper awkward that.

David Graeber died in September. In this video he explains the difference between real antisemitism, and the faux one that you seem attached to.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

I think you're being a bit hard on him to be honest. It's not his fault that he has probably been spoon-fed this warped political view, since he was in nappies.

:thumbup:

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
So what you meant by "people like CAA" etc, etc but not CAA, just people like them.
Is that correct?

CAA have a Director of Enforcement, his name is Stephen Silverman, a failed music teacher. Exposed in court and identified, by court documents, as an anonymous troll on twitter, who targetted women.

Did you mean gutless wonders like that?

[citation needed]

I on't think you can comment about twitter having had your account taken off you.

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
[citation needed]

I on't think you can comment about twitter having had your account taken off you.
I've always been on Twitter lovely boy, as some on here can attest to.
It's not my fault that you keep getting things wrong.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Bloody hell, this board has gone mental:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity