⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Remember a few months ago Shearer did some documentary about the long term effects on the brain of footballers heading footballs.

I missed the whole thing but was the point he was making:

a) That footballers should head the ball less?
b) Lighter footballs?
c) Better medical treatment or headgear for footballers?
d) A simple showing of justification for why footballers earn the big bucks?

What was he saying should be done about it?

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I believe FIFA are introducing a new ball for WC18 after initial tests at our last home game at Ninian Park proved successful in that regard:

s-l300.jpg

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
I believe FIFA are introducing a new ball for WC18 after initial tests at our last home game at Ninian Park proved successful in that regard:

s-l300.jpg
Get fit by taking one of those balls to the beach and spending 90% of your time chasing them in the wind.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Get fit by taking one of those balls to the beach and spending 90% of your time chasing them in the wind.

One of my earliest memories of football was the 1970 World Cup and the Brazil team bending free kicks. Us kids used to be able to curl those balls, wind assisted obvs, then run around the playground sliding on our knees like we were rivelinho

steve davies

Just a misunderstood slap head
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Remember a few months ago Shearer did some documentary about the long term effects on the brain of footballers heading footballs.

b) Lighter footballs?

He said that if you are a centre forward who heads the ball more than 6 times a game then regardless of your earnings your club should supply you with endless vouchers for regain lest you should end up with a ridiculous slap head that he has developed from heading said ball

smellons

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits

s-l300.jpg
Remember that day like it was yesterday. Final game at the old lady so felt it was respectful to stay on after the final whistle to witness what i thought might be a fitting tribute only to be left with devastating disappointment as a net containing the grand gesture of roughly 50 multicoloured 99p flyaway footballs were released onto the pitch. The saddest part followed when a light zephyr passed through the ground shortly after release, swiftly blowing every single ball into the corner of the canton. I later saw the burst remnants of one such ball tossed aside into one of the gardens lining sloper road, upon which a small tear ran down my face. At least I thought it was until I later realised a seagull had shit on me.

smellons

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits

b) Lighter footballs?

i think the point was e) if you head the ball too much, you become a boring twat who seems to throughly relish passing critique on managers every saturday, yet seems to forget when he had a go at it, he was fucking useless.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now