💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👥 GTAM WINNER 👥
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
Reaction score
Reactions
19,414 579 160
Credits
Forgot to mention that I was driving past the stadium the other day and noticed something amiss.

Took me a few seconds to figure it out, but I then noticed that the Cardiff City Air Dome had completely disappeared, by jove.

I was just about to ring the Crimestoppers number when I thought I'd look into it.

Anyway, I quickly forgot until last week on the Ely Link Road when something glinting in the near distance caught my eye.

The Cardiff City Air Dome had reappeared, at the back of the Gol centre!

Not sure how those pesky siarad Cymraeg'ers thought they'd get away with it, but I was glad to pass my findings on to the necessary authorities

:warnock:

Air_dome,_Cardiff_International_Sports_Campus_-_geograph.org.uk_-_5541216.jpg

steve davies

Just a misunderstood slap head
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
9,443 949 29
Country
Germany
Credits
Forgot to mention that I was driving past the stadium the other day and noticed something amiss.

Took me a few seconds to figure it out, but I then noticed that the Cardiff City Air Dome had completely disappeared, by jove.

I was just about to ring the Crimestoppers number when I thought I'd look into it.

Anyway, I quickly forgot until last week on the Ely Link Road when something glinting in the near distance caught my eye.

The Cardiff City Air Dome had reappeared, at the back of the Gol centre!

Not sure how those pesky siarad Cymraeg'ers thought they'd get away with it, but I was glad to pass my findings on to the necessary authorities

:warnock:

Air_dome,_Cardiff_International_Sports_Campus_-_geograph.org.uk_-_5541216.jpg

they are building the new fitzalan high school where the dome was before mike. :thumbup:Happy to help you lefty fecker:hehe:

Cardiff City ForumOff TopicFun BetsShopLocal Business

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Cardiff City ForumOff TopicFun BetsShopLocal Business