The Dual-Deception of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Well I finally managed to watch it all SD, very interesting stuff and 100 times more believable than the official version. At least some evidence and research has gone into it, for example.

Unfortunately, if he's correct and all the banks, governments and all the media are "in on it", then that leaves us all pretty much screwed.

Splott Dave

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
Well I finally managed to watch it all SD, very interesting stuff and 100 times more believable than the official version. At least some evidence and research has gone into it, for example.

Unfortunately, if he's correct and all the banks, governments and all the media are "in on it", then that leaves us all pretty much screwed.
Just look at how many times msm mentions a Two State Solution in the press and on tv. There's no such thing, it's just permanent oppressive occupation.

Splott Dave

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits

Just look at the way the media reports on any form of alternative views on any major subject. They're derided, sneered at or have a disproportionate amount of talking heads brought on to 'explain' why those views are wrong, or sometimes even worse, wrong-headed.
Here's an excellent article by Mark Curtis which goes into the subject in greater depth.
http://markcurtis.info/2017/05/01/the-medias-propaganda-role/

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now