💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
So, how’s the ignore his batshit crazy ramblings plan going?

It's remarkable, isn't it? The very people who claim that Splott Dai's views offend them, literally can't help but reply to his posts and liberally sprinkle them with ratings.

You couldn't make it up.

The popular modern phrase is 'he's living in their heads rent free'

:hehe:

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
It's remarkable, isn't it? The very people who claim that Splott Dai's views offend them, literally can't help but reply to his posts and liberally sprinkle them with ratings.

You couldn't make it up.

The popular modern phrase is 'he's living in their heads rent free'

I never ceased to be amazed by members on here who bend over backwards, to trash any opinion that doesn't fit in with the prevailing group think. They then take that further by reminding me of their opposition, at every conceivable opportunity. I swear some of them get stressed out when I take a few days off...

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Thats very nice but it didn’t answer my question.

I’ll ask it again...

Serious question - obviously you’ve got it into your head that Bill Gates has one sinister ulterior motive so what do you think his intentions really are?

:bump:

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits

It's complicated to go into the details on here Doc. However you could read about the way that a registered charity is allowed to invest, in companies, reap the financial benefits of those investments and pay no tax on the profits. Then you could look at all of the billionaires who have ploughed money into the B&MG Foundation. Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, has chucked $1 billion into it, Warren Buffet gave $44 billion, lots of other billionaires have likewise 'invested' into the Foundation.

Then again you could look at some of the more globalist ambitions, which some claim are in sync with the Foundations long term goals.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
It's complicated to go into the details on here Doc. However you could read about the way that a registered charity is allowed to invest, in companies, reap the financial benefits of those investments and pay no tax on the profits. Then you could look at all of the billionaires who have ploughed money into the B&MG Foundation. Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, has chucked $1 billion into it, Warren Buffet gave $44 billion, lots of other billionaires have likewise 'invested' into the Foundation.

Then again you could look at some of the more globalist ambitions, which some claim are in sync with the Foundations long term goals.

You obviously didn’t read my original question.

Here it is again.....

“Serious question - obviously you’ve got it into your head that Bill Gates has one sinister ulterior motive so what do you think his intentions really are?

No waffle, links to Twitter or telling people to do the research, just a simple answer in your own words....”

Firstly, a tweet where you seem to be hinting at some sort of conspiracy about vaccines - care to elaborate in your own words?

Secondly, some random link that seems to be hinting at some new world order conspiracy but seems to be focusing on the owner of Twitter rather than Bill Gates.

By not answering in your own words I can only presume you don’t really have an actual opinion - just yet another attempt to look clever and ‘in the know’ by hinting at some global conspiracy that the rest of us are too brainwashed to see.

Alf Garnetts Pipe

Banned
Club and Country Superstar
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits

Here it is again.....

“Serious question - obviously you’ve got it into your head that Bill Gates has one sinister ulterior motive so what do you think his intentions really are?

No waffle, links to Twitter or telling people to do the research, just a simple answer in your own words....”

Firstly, a tweet where you seem to be hinting at some sort of conspiracy about vaccines - care to elaborate in your own words?

Secondly, some random link that seems to be hinting at some new world order conspiracy but seems to be focusing on the owner of Twitter rather than Bill Gates.

By not answering in your own words I can only presume you don’t really have an actual opinion - just yet another attempt to look clever and ‘in the know’ by hinting at some global conspiracy that the rest of us are too brainwashed to see.
One thing Splotto is absolutely terrified of doing is giving his own opinion on anything, he much prefers plagiarism the old coward.

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Here it is again.....

Twitter banned him for antisemitism ergo Twitter are involved in a global conspiracy.

Simples.

Wavey

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Twitter banned him for antisemitism ergo Twitter are involved in a global conspiracy.

Simples.

He's still on there, but masquerading as his/her alter ego Jean Baton. Has learnt to keep his/her mouth shut for the greater part nowadays, preferring just to retweet other people's guff. Can't think why that is though :hehe:

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
He's still on there, but masquerading as his/her alter ego Jean Baton. Has learnt to keep his/her mouth shut for the greater part nowadays, preferring just to retweet other people's guff. Can't think why that is though :hehe:

Evading twitter suspension, eh? Naughty old man.

Looking at that account, makes a mockery of when he claimed not to know how Jo was given he follows and retweets consistently...

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Here it is again.....

Any response @Worse :shrug2:

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
What the hell. Starmer seems to have fight in pub, gawd knows

Looks like it’s some nut job anti vaxxer spouting nonsense from previous convo before this

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
I never ceased to be amazed by members on here who bend over backwards, to trash any opinion that doesn't fit in with the prevailing group think. They then take that further by reminding me of their opposition, at every conceivable opportunity. I swear some of them get stressed out when I take a few days off...

Facking ell check out Morrissey here :hehe:

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
What the hell. Starmer seems to have fight in pub, gawd knows

The men fighting are one of Starmer's minders and the landlord of the pub. Starmer's out of shot, inside to the left and can be seen walking out at the end.

Gnasher

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
The men fighting are one of Starmer's minders and the landlord of the pub. Starmer's out of shot, inside to the left and can be seen walking out at the end.

Yeah I just noticed that. At first I thought it was actually him, he briefly went up in my estimation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now