The latest Tory farce

Do you agree with Cummings after his talk today?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
4,450 43 11
Credits
The woman I heard earlier had enough bread and cheese to make sandwiches for at least 3 days, baked potato and beans another day, beans on toast another day, pasta, fruit and snacks ect.

I guess some people are happier than others.
So cheese sandwiches 3days in a row. Beans on toast another day, beans and jacket potato the next day. And whatever etc means. For every week until lockdown ends. Lol.

Who was the women? Mrs Nugent? Priti Patel.?

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
4,450 43 11
Credits
You can dress it up however you like, defend it with all you got but it’s shabby. It’s mean. It’s not doing right by the kids and it’s not doing right by the public purse so whatever your angle is it falls fucking short. Never mind being grateful for cheese sandwiches these kids would be getting a hot meal in school. Maybe the only one they get all day.

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐🗐 200 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
37,402 1,104 112
Credits
The woman I heard earlier had enough bread and cheese to make sandwiches for at least 3 days, baked potato and beans another day, beans on toast another day, pasta, fruit and snacks ect.

I guess some people are happier than others.
You sure that was a woman and not @stantys tattoos ?

ViewFromAfar

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
9,290 39 5
Credits
I guess so, but all the images I've seen have one tin of beans & dried pasta but nothing to go with it.
Just followed a search on this topic and first I looked at was a link to the Daily Mail which has a selection of images supporting both sides, I'd agree that some people seem to be happier than others and from the images its pretty clear to see why.
Here's the link below but it doesnt like adblockers , so you'll have to disable if you want to see it properly. There's also a statement regarding the value on a per pupil basis per week (5 days), it doesnt appear to be the £30 referenced in a post above.
From personal experience my son had these meal boxes last year and I couldnt fault them.....only that the company contracted to supply them were from over the bridge!

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
4,450 43 11
Credits
Just followed a search on this topic and first I looked at was a link to the Daily Mail which has a selection of images supporting both sides, I'd agree that some people seem to be happier than others and from the images its pretty clear to see why.
Here's the link below but it doesnt like adblockers , so you'll have to disable if you want to see it properly. There's also a statement regarding the value on a per pupil basis per week (5 days), it doesnt appear to be the £30 referenced in a post above.
From personal experience my son had these meal boxes last year and I couldnt fault them.....only that the company contracted to supply them were from over the bridge!

Company says it was for 5 days.

3 Frubes

2 Bananas on the turn.

2 grotty looking spuds

Dry pasta to go with what?

I still see no defence. The 6th biggest economy in the world can’t do better than that. Fuck me.

Mrs Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Reaction score
Reactions
29,985 1,496 67
Credits
So cheese sandwiches 3days in a row. Beans on toast another day, beans and jacket potato the next day. And whatever etc means. For every week until lockdown ends. Lol.

Who was the women? Mrs Nugent? Priti Patel.?
:hehe: My daughter had a cheese sandwich, crisps and a fromage frais in her lunch box every day for years, she wouldn't eat anything else.

Nobody is defending it btw, it's a rip off and parents could do much better shopping for themselves, I was a struggling single parent when my daughter started school so I know what it's like.

Colonel Cardiffi

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎩 700 PAGER 🎩
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
Reaction score
Reactions
78,585 2,395 227
Credits
:hehe: My daughter had a cheese sandwich, crisps and a fromage frais in her lunch box every day for years, she wouldn't eat anything else.

Nobody is defending it btw, it's a rip off and parents could do much better shopping for themselves, I was a struggling single parent when my daughter started school so I know what it's like.
Nugent is defending it.

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
4,450 43 11
Credits

Aye. That’s the thing with wherever you heard that women earlier O suppose they have to have someone saying they were happy with 3 cheese sandwiches, A spud and some beans for balance. It gets passed off as being ok then.

ViewFromAfar

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
9,290 39 5
Credits

3 Frubes

2 Bananas on the turn.

2 grotty looking spuds

I still see no defence. The 6th biggest economy in the world can’t do better than that. Fuck me.
My intention wasnt to defend anything....I was simply pointing out that not everyone has had the same experience.
Based on ALL of the photos within the article I can see why..........oddly enough I did say exactly that in my post.

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
4,450 43 11
Credits
My intention wasnt to defend anything....I was simply pointing out that not everyone has had the same experience.
Based on ALL of the photos within the article I can see why..........oddly enough I did say exactly that in my post.
I didn’t mean you..sorry if it read like that. I meant the Mail.

Dr Lecter

Club and Country Superstar
Reaction score
Reactions
3,282 15 5
Credits

Single parent eh?

Until Steve came along and swept you off to his castle.

Dr Lecter

Reaction score
Reactions
3,282 15 5
Credits
I guess so, but all the images I've seen have one tin of beans & dried pasta but nothing to go with it.
Pasta and beans mun.

Exotic that was back in the day. If we were lucky we’d get some spit for protein too. Never did is any harm.

I bet all these ungrateful scroungers who are moaning have got loads of luxuries they don’t need too like windows and electric and teeth and stuff.

Boils my piss mun. If Marcus Rashford hates our country so much he should bugger off back home. Bloody lefty do gooder.

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👥 GTAM WINNER 👥
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
16,661 547 152
Credits
Fuck me, look what this same company is doing for Private Schools!!

This country is absolutely rotten to the core from its gross mismanagement by Toffs and fuedal elites.

Independence please!!!

Dr Lecter

Reaction score
Reactions
3,282 15 5
Credits

3 Frubes

2 Bananas on the turn.

2 grotty looking spuds

Luxury.

In my day us kids would eat coal 8 days a week. If we wanted a treat we’d have to lick a white dog turd before getting a damn good thrashing by the local teacher/paedophile.

Kids these days don’t know they’re born.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
49,632 1,371 81
Credits
Fuck me, look what this same company is doing for Private Schools!!

This country is absolutely rotten to the core from its gross mismanagement by Toffs and fuedal elites.

Independence please!!!

i'd rarher the beans tbh

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now

On the forum