The latest Tory farce

Do you agree with Cummings after his talk today?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
7,980 60 12
Credits
Cameron will go in the books as not only one of the most disastrous PM”s but having left office one of the most corrupt.More to come on this I reckon. The Times are drip feeding it every Sunday.

Unlucky Nuggets. Your hero”s a bit iffy and history will not remember him kindly. Waged a war on the poor, fucked up the needles referendum and now enriched himself by asking favours.

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
7,980 60 12
Credits
We must now do something about the state of our politics. It’s broken. Ex Prime Ministers hired for 25 days a year on obscene wages to grant privileged access to cabinet. Private drinks with ministers. Chancellor on speed dial. Cronyism rampant.

MP”s breaking the parliamentary code and going unpunished. Our own PM telling bare faced lies to the people of Northern Island. Disastrous mid management of huge swathes of public money

One Tory MP claiming more in rent for a year than the average salary of her constituency.

There’s no money for hard working nurses, ambulance crew and the rest we”re told.

An old drinking buddy of Matt Hancock getting a contract to produce items he has zero experience of producing before is all above board we”re told.

There’s no money to feed hungry school children outside of term time we”re told. Mp “s who greedily tuck in to top end subsidised meals at work coming out to defend it. When finally shamed into it the offerings were like something out of the Victorian workhouse.

It’s a mess. We can’t just accept more of the same.

I wish I knew what I could do change it. I feel like I need to do more. Do something. We are being taken the piss out of big time.

kiffa

(kippa)
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🤑£ RICHEST MEMBER £🤑
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
22,638 576 152
Credits
We must now do something about the state of our politics. It’s broken. Ex Prime Ministers hired for 25 days a year on obscene wages to grant privileged access to cabinet. Private drinks with ministers. Chancellor on speed dial. Cronyism rampant.

MP”s breaking the parliamentary code and going unpunished. Our own PM telling bare faced lies to the people of Northern Island. Disastrous mid management of huge swathes of public money

One Tory MP claiming more in rent for a year than the average salary of her constituency. There’s no money for hard working nurses, ambulance crew and the rest we”re told.

An old drinking buddy of Matt Hancock getting a contract to produce items he has zero experience of producing before is all above board we”re told.

There’s no money to feed hungry school children outside of term time we”re told. Ms who greedily tuck in to top end subsidised meals at work coming out to defend it. When finally shamed into it the offerings were like something out of the Victorian workhouse.

It’s a mess. We can’t just accept more of the same.

I wish I knew what I could do savour it. I feel like I need to do more. Do something. We are being taken the piss out of big time.
The answer is simple

Break free from Westminster

independent Wales

Jimmytaff

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ KIEFFER MOORE
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
7,084 751 693
Credits
He's just a kid. I'm 41 but don't feel old enough to really hate the woman [I remember her being massively unpopular though]. Bit strange to have inherited/learned hatred.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
Reaction score
Reactions
8,296 715 14
Credits
Cameron will go in the books as not only one of the most disastrous PM”s but having left office one of the most corrupt.More to come on this I reckon. The Times are drip feeding it every Sunday.

Unlucky Nuggets. Your hero”s a bit iffy and history will not remember him kindly. Waged a war on the poor, fucked up the needles referendum and now enriched himself by asking favours.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
56,791 1,451 85