The latest Tory farce

Cardiff City ForumOff TopicFun Bets

Do you agree with Cummings after his talk today?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TH63

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
41,565 1,155 117
Credits
So Boris came to Barry and didn’t take cairnsey and Graham out for a pint of watered down piss at spoons?
@Anotherbluebird will be seething enquat

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
18,342 218 39
Credits

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
9,229 73 14
Credits
Conservatives have a 17 point lead over Labour in Hartlepool. They haven’t had a Tory MP since 1956. The Labour Party must now accept that they are in serious trouble with poorer constituencies. Corbyns inability to come off the fence over brexit has cost them dearly in the north.

kiffa

(kippa)
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🤑£ RICHEST MEMBER £🤑
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
23,814 591 158
Credits
Conservatives have a 17 point lead over Labour in Hartlepool. They haven’t had a Tory MP since 1956. The Labour Party must now accept that they are in serious trouble with poorer constituencies. Corbyns inability to come off the fence over brexit has cost them dearly in the north.
Corbyn was the worst thing to happen to the U.K. in years

Roy Cok

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
9,229 73 14
Credits
I’m afraid it’s hard to see it in any other way. Brexit was happening whatever post referendums. Should have supported it, makes it all the more baffling considering that was supposedly his private feelings anyway.

The middle class London lefties you might alienate are as nothing compared with large swaths of the north.

If you lose your core vote over something that’s already happened I’m afraid you’re an idiot.

Dr Lecter

Stanty’s keeper
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
10,839 55 28
Credits
I’m afraid it’s hard to see it in any other way. Brexit was happening whatever post referendums. Should have supported it, makes it all the more baffling considering that was supposedly his private feelings anyway.

The middle class London lefties you might alienate are as nothing compared with large swaths of the north.

If you lose your core vote over something that’s already happened I’m afraid you’re an idiot.
Corbyn was great.

If you’re a Tory.

Or an idiot.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
7,990 759 696
Credits

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. Too much focus on the London lovies and the purists whilst ignoring the average Labour voters. Corbyn was there because of massive support within the party that wasn't reflective of their voters. It always felt to me that Corbyn dare not speak against the membership or reveal his true beliefs on Brexit - both of these made him look weak and disingenuous.
The obsession that senior Labour politicians had with identity politics and reversing Brexit was frankly baffling to post industrial areas.

TH63

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
☘☘☘ 300 PAGER ☘☘☘
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
41,565 1,155 117
Credits
Thanks for this Kiff.

Soon as Splotty sees this, Gareth may as well start work on my 400 pager banner

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👥 GTAM WINNER 👥
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
Reaction score
Reactions
18,720 569 160
Credits
I think you've hit the nail on the head there. Too much focus on the London lovies and the purists whilst ignoring the average Labour voters. Corbyn was there because of massive support within the party that wasn't reflective of their voters. It always felt to me that Corbyn dare not speak against the membership or reveal his true beliefs on Brexit - both of these made him look weak and disingenuous.
The obsession that senior Labour politicians had with identity politics and reversing Brexit was frankly baffling to post industrial areas.

Hang on a mo - Corbyn won Hartlepool majorities twice, in 2017 and 2019

:shrug2:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now