The latest Tory farce

Do you agree with Cummings after his talk today?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Thing is @Nugent, if you wanted to discuss various other Tory policies, for example foreign policy, defence strategy, taxation etc, then we could have a civilised debate about that, but instead, it’s like trying to have a conversation with a daily mail headline, all immigrants and fuck the poor.

If you showed a bit of compassion for the less fortunate, you’d get some back.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I'm just compiling the evidence, scurrying from source to source.

I've contributed heavily to the OOCC shop and membership, helping cover costs, so we all can enjoy this place.

I fostered a dog when the landlord of my old local done a runner and left his dog behind.
The brewery let me take him home till we found him a place.

I regularly go to a shop and buy any homeless people outside some sandwiches and water in the various cities I've worked away at.

I carried an old ladies suitcase through the london underground for her.

I bought mark Williams snooker cue off him for Macmillan

I fitted a kitchen for free for Barry navy cadets

I put a note through all the old people's doors in my street asking if they wanted any supplies during lockdown 1.

I'm sure theres more tucked away somewhere

You also give people a laugh with your videos like the Mr Men reading ones.

Mrs R thinks you’re ok and she’s never wrong.

You give hope and inspiration to others that are intellectually challenged that you can still get on in life if you’re willing to learn manual labour.

You’ve done your bit to keep food on the table of Jay from the inbetweeners.

You make the rest of us on here look like compassionate cultured humanitarians.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Thing is @Nugent, if you wanted to discuss various other Tory policies, for example foreign policy, defence strategy, taxation etc, then we could have a civilised debate about that, but instead, it’s like trying to have a conversation with a daily mail headline, all immigrants and fuck the poor.

If you showed a bit of compassion for the less fortunate, you’d get some back.
Aye, but they are all policies which are ticking along nicely and thus, are not in the news.

When boris pushes the button, we'll have a chat bruv

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
:nope:

IMG_20210113_184013.jpg

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
You also give people a laugh with your videos like the Mr Men reading ones.

Mrs R thinks you’re ok and she’s never wrong.

You give hope and inspiration to others that are intellectually challenged that you can still get on in life if you’re willing to learn manual labour.

You’ve done your bit to keep food on the table of Jay from the inbetweeners.

You make the rest of us on here look like compassionate cultured humanitarians.
:rim:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
This appears to be the most appropriate thread for this article, which once again involves a BBC appointment by Boris Johnson, of someone who just happened to have donated £400,000 to the Conservatives.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
More problems brewing for Joris. Half term soon. The DOE have said to schools not to feed kids that week. They”ll u turn on this. Look like twats again.

If I were Joris me I”d just put it in law to feed the poorest kids a lunch every day all year. Sell it to the Nugents of the world and the other mean bastards that inhabit the Tory party membership that it’s helping kids be socially mobile. Fulfilling their potential.

It would cost a pittance in comparison to the giveaways to big businesses and party donors. Salvage some respect. He won’t get back in up north if he doesn’t show some heart. Still will in affluent areas but not again with the ex miners, steel workers, dockers etc now Brexits done unless they pivot a bit.

CCFCC3PO

Club and Country Superstar
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
More problems brewing for Joris. Half term soon. The DOE have said to schools not to feed kids that week. They”ll u turn on this. Look like twats again.

If I were Joris me I”d just put it in law to feed the poorest kids a lunch every day all year. Sell it to the Nugents of the world and the other mean bastards that inhabit the Tory party membership that it’s helping kids be socially mobile. Fulfilling their potential.

It would cost a pittance in comparison to the giveaways to big businesses and party donors. Salvage some respect. He won’t get back in up north if he doesn’t show some heart. Still will in affluent areas but not again with the ex miners, steel workers, dockers etc now Brexits done unless they pivot a bit.

Did you see that twat Johnson in PMQs yesterday. Last question from Starmer, and Johnson gets up and just goes on a tirade. Some of his lot were laughing, and that perked him up. 85,000 people 6 foot under, many because Johnson dithered. He thinks this will all be forgotten in 4 years time when we come to election. He thinks getting Brexit done will be all he needs for his party's next meal ticket. Speaking of which, one Scottish fisherman has just seen £40k of produce go to waste because fish goes off a lot quicker than it takes the ink to dry on all the new red tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now