The latest Tory farce

Do you agree with Cummings after his talk today?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I was talking in general terms

Ahh. I quoted you by mistake.

It's just that I saw a lot of Corbyn posts above relating to Hartlepool and also 'The North' and lots of agreement from some posters on here. I then checked and found he actually won Hartlepool twice, and that Hartlepool is indeed in the North.

I think people might need to find something else to blame here.

I really don't think Starmer is appealing to people in Hartlepool like Corbyn clearly did, Brexit views or not.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

It's just that I saw a lot of Corbyn posts above relating to Hartlepool and also 'The North' and lots of agreement from some posters on here. I then checked and found he actually won Hartlepool twice, and that Hartlepool is indeed in the North.

I really don't think Starmer is appealing to people in Hartlepool like Corbyn clearly did, Brexit views or not.
Starmer always impressed me when he was in charge of public prosecutions. I thought he was the man for the job but am very underwhelmed except for some good performances in PMQs. Covid has made things tricky for him no doubt but I'm not sure what he stands for.

Last edited:

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

But how many seats did labour lose up the north

steve davies

Just a misunderstood slap head
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Stamer always impressed me when he was in charge of public prosecutions. I thought he was the man for the job but am very underwhelmed except for some good performances in PMQs. Covid has made things tricky for him no doubt but I'm not sure what he stands for.

I really havent got a clue what labour stand for at the moment and they are as devoid of ideas as they have ever been. i thought with corbyn gone and the the two liabilities in abbott and thornberry consigned to the back benches then they could move forward. They have totally mis read the public feeling at the moment and whilst a labour seat in hartlepool held since 1964 is swinging to the tories by 17 points starmer thinks trolling boris in john lewis over wallpaper is the way forward.
we live in a very selfish society at the moment and despite all boris's misgivings the fact that we have one of the best vaccine roll outs in the world that is now enabling us to get back to normality before any other european country will outweigh any other issues about his flat.
going down the pub and going on holidays mean more to most people than the 150k lives lost to covid so its congratulations boris as far as those selfish feckers are concerned.
Going back to Labour starmer looks more of a tory than johnson and hes fallen into the trap of putting a couple of women at the top of the party who are pretty much as thick as the pair they got rid off. im referring to lisa nandy and angela rayner and rayner in particular is embarrassing in interviews.
so whilst boris gets a bounce in England due to the vaccine the same can be said for drakeford although it should not be forgotten that RCT, Merthyr and Blaenau Gwent are still the three areas with the most deaths per head of population in the UK with torfaen also in the top ten.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits

i quite liked Corbyn and in other times and by perhaps reigning it in a little I think he could have crept over the line. But these are unprecedented times. Corbyn presided over Labour being wiped off the map in the north. How is he exempt from blame ? He must now surely accept some of the responsibility.

Not just him though. No. The party as a whole must for any defeat they may get handed on Thursday. The Labour party and Corvyn let the Tories in with their levelling up bullshit It happened on Corbyns watch and is continuing now. They failed to dig the rotten Tory tumour that was growing out in time and now it's settled. Now it looks like it might even spread.

To make matters worse they've parachuted a pro remain candidate in and the locals don't like it. Seems that just like Corbyn before them the party can't read the room.

it's a damning indictment of the workings at the heart of the party where fanatics fawned over nice looking leftie policies whilst the real world wanted the key issue of the day put to bed. Why was the peoples party so devoid from the peoples reality?

Corbyn must now shoulder some blame. The party as a whole needs to ask more questions of itself if it ever hopes to govern again.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
going down the pub and going on holidays mean more to most people than the 150k lives lost to covid so its congratulations boris as far as those selfish feckers are concerned.

This bit is so spot on.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
No wonder selfish fuckers vote Tory really

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
I think that's pretty bloody patronising. As a clear Tory line it suggests there probably was impropriety

I think you can take the 'probably' out of that sentence and change 'suggests' to 'confirms'.

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Nuggles

Banned
Club and Country Superstar
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
So Boris came to Barry and didn’t take cairnsey and Graham out for a pint of watered down piss at spoons?
@Anotherbluebird will be seething enquat
Unlike some, I dont go bleating about it.
Cos of security reasons, I'll screenshot the front bit.
20210504_170751.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now