The New Credits Lottery - Win Up To 500,000,00 Credits!

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Yeah sorry guys, I should have thought of that.

Anyone who bought tickets before yesterday let me know how many and I'll issue refunds.
No big deal. Not sure how many but it would have only been a couple.

Just give me the inside info on tonight’s numbers and we’ll call it quits.

Mrs Steve R

Sex realist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🔟 PICKEM 10/10 🔟
Credits
Yeah sorry guys, I should have thought of that.

Anyone who bought tickets before yesterday let me know how many and I'll issue refunds.
I've got 5 tickets.

Will they be cancelled or can I just buy them again with different numbers?

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
I've got 5 tickets.

Will they be cancelled or can I just buy them again with different numbers?
I'm not sure if it will just run with the numbers you chose under 20 or not but go ahead and repurchase tickets :thumbup:

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I wonder if it would help if that was the aim of the game, to be the holder of the Highest Roller banner each month?

Or each time you get to a Billion in credits you reset back to 100,000 but you get a banner for each time you achieve the Billion?
Maybe let it go until the end of the month then reset everyone back to 100,000 just before the monthly super draw?

That way people still have the chance to accumulate massive amounts and make huge bets, nobody ends up so far in front that they’re unable to be caught and the people that don’t use their credits don’t end up top by default.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Maybe let it go until the end of the month then reset everyone back to 100,000 just before the monthly super draw?

That way people still have the chance to accumulate massive amounts and make huge bets, nobody ends up so far in front that they’re unable to be caught and the people that don’t use their credits don’t end up top by default.
Well we did discuss a monthly reset of credits before and came to the conclusion it made the paycheck system a bit redundant and wasn't fair on the guys who do the most stuff around here but there has to be some way of making the whole thing more exciting and a fresh competition each month.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Well we did discuss a monthly reset of credits before and came to the conclusion it made the paycheck system a bit redundant and wasn't fair on the guys who do the most stuff around here but there has to be some way of making the whole thing more exciting and a fresh competition each month.
Fair point.

Some people on here must devote a lot of time to this place and deserve recognition for that.

However you could argue that the lottery is already making the paycheck system redundant anyway. If you’re getting 250 million credits for fixing, I mean winning 3 numbers on the lottery then it overshadows what people like TDA and Popeye are getting for the comps, bookies etc.

Maybe get the opinions of those people that earn the paychecks for putting in the graft and see if there’s any issues with it? As you say, there should be some reward for those people but at the same time if we could get back to the massive betting of a while back it would be good.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Fair point.

Some people on here must devote a lot of time to this place and deserve recognition for that.

However you could argue that the lottery is already making the paycheck system redundant anyway. If you’re getting 250 million credits for fixing, I mean winning 3 numbers on the lottery then it overshadows what people like TDA and Popeye are getting for the comps, bookies etc.

Maybe get the opinions of those people that earn the paychecks for putting in the graft and see if there’s any issues with it? As you say, there should be some reward for those people but at the same time if we could get back to the massive betting of a while back it would be good.
Yeah, I suppose if we did reset the credits each month then the paychecks at the start of each month could be looked at as a good headstart for the guys who do the work, and I could rise the cost of a lottery ticket so people really have to consider the benefit of buying them like a it's a real gamble.

I reckon a good fight out each month would really make it an interesting competition on here, proper aggressive gambling with real jeopardy would be a good laugh.

I would like to hear the opinion of @Travis Bickle and @TDA on how they feel about a proper monthly gambling comp like this.

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits
Yeah, I suppose if we did reset the credits each month then the paychecks at the start of each month could be looked at as a good headstart for the guys who do the work, and I could rise the cost of a lottery ticket so people really have to consider the benefit of buying them like a it's a real gamble.

I reckon a good fight out each month would really make it an interesting competition on here, proper aggressive gambling with real jeopardy would be a good laugh.

I would like to hear the opinion of @Travis Bickle and @TDA on how they feel about a proper monthly gambling comp like this.
Whatever everyone else wants :thumbup: I‘m fed up with the lack of competition, l’ve been waiting for someone to catch me up tbh :hehe:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Whatever everyone else wants :thumbup: I‘m fed up with the lack of competition, l’ve been waiting for someone to catch me up tbh :hehe:
That's great to hear. I reckon you'd probably do well in the comp every month anyway. :thumbup:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
If we did this, do you guys think I should I adjust the lottery again to make the prizes more reasonable to fit in with a proper monthly gambling comp?

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
If we did this, do you guys think I should I adjust the lottery again to make the prizes more reasonable to fit in with a proper monthly gambling comp?
Not until me and Mrs R have a chance to bag 250 million credits….:hehe:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Says Man City when playing on the Beezer Homes League :thumbup:share your wealth comrade

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
I'm thinking from 1st Feb everyone goes to zero at the start of each month then:

Gold Members get a paycheck of 1,000,000
Diamond Members get a paycheck of 2,000,000
Platinum Members get a paycheck of 4,000,000
Titanium Members get a paycheck of 8,000,000

Staff, including Mods, GamesMasters, Bookies and Thread Caretakers get a further Platinum payment (4,000,000) each month.

The lottery prizes should have a similar structure

1 number - 1,000,000
2 numbers - 2,000,000
3 numbers - 4,000,000
4 numbers - 8,000,000

And that the credits awarded for posting, getting 5 pagers, fotty articles remain the same (unless anyone has ideas for changes) - How the forum Credits system works - Cardiff City Forum - https://cardiffcityforum.com/threads/how-the-forum-credits-system-works.18076/

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Then at the end of each month the Richest Member is awarded a banner so it says something like "GAMBLING CHAMP FEB 2022" or something similar.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I'm thinking from 1st Feb everyone goes to zero at the start of each month then:

Gold Members get a paycheck of 1,000,000
Diamond Members get a paycheck of 2,000,000
Platinum Members get a paycheck of 4,000,000
Titanium Members get a paycheck of 8,000,000

Staff, including Mods, GamesMasters, Bookies and Thread Caretakers get a further Platinum payment (4,000,000) each month.

The lottery prizes should have a similar structure

1 number - 1,000,000
2 numbers - 2,000,000
3 numbers - 4,000,000
4 numbers - 8,000,000

And that the credits awarded for posting, getting 5 pagers, fotty articles remain the same (unless anyone has ideas for changes) - How the forum Credits system works - Cardiff City Forum - https://cardiffcityforum.com/threads/how-the-forum-credits-system-works.18076/
Seems fair to me:thumbup:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Then at the end of each month the Richest Member is awarded a banner so it says something like "GAMBLING CHAMP FEB 2022" or something similar.
Could have Cock of the Walk or King / Queen of the Forum and date. Trav will be more banner than man before you know it though

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Could have Cock of the Walk or King / Queen of the Forum and date. Trav will be more banner than man before you know it though
I see you're currently modelling the King of the Forum banner right now :hehe:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now