jon1959

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Big difference in football fitness compared to rugby I suppose the theory will probably be similar.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Big difference in football fitness compared to rugby I suppose the theory will probably be similar.
Granted but Munster have Always had fit, strong teams and Bath are a good side also. Will be more similarities between players in football so potentially an easier job for him.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Granted but Munster have Always had fit, strong teams and Bath are a good side also. Will be more similarities between players in football so potentially an easier job for him.
That could be true.
A lot of rugby fitness is upper body strength and bulking up for the hits while footballers are more about being able to run quickly virtually non stop.
I would think he must be able to adapt his skills to both games or he wouldn't have been considered for the post.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
That could be true.
A lot of rugby fitness is upper body strength and bulking up for the hits while footballers are more about being able to run quickly virtually non stop.
I would think he must be able to adapt his skills to both games or he wouldn't have been considered for the post.
You'd hope so. Modern rugby players have to be very anerobically fit these days and explosive, both of which will hopefully mean there's not that much difference

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
You'd hope so. Modern rugby players have to be very anerobically fit these days and explosive, both of which will hopefully mean there's not that much difference
Just had this thought about the way the modern footballer hoes down in apparent agony for a little bit hard tackle compared with the rugby boys who hit the crap out of each other and get on with.it .
It will be interesting what he makes of that.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Just had this thought about the way the modern footballer hoes down in apparent agony for a little bit hard tackle compared with the rugby boys who hit the crap out of each other and get on with.it .
It's just how the game goes. In football you get rewarded for that bullshit, I'm rugby you look weak. FA'S could easily stamp it out but don't think they want to.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
It's just how the game goes. In football you get rewarded for that bullshit, I'm rugby you look weak. FA'S could easily stamp it out but don't think they want to.
I think we should start having awards for wimp of the week.
Name and shame.
Its an award I wouldn't want.
I have seen kids matches where they copy the antics they have seen.its not good.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I think we should start having awards for wimp of the week.
Name and shame.
Its an award I wouldn't want.
I have seen kids matches where they copy the antics they have seen.its not good.
It's shit but as it stands you get rewarded for it because refs give pens, free kicks and red and yellow cards for it. It also helps kill time - which isn't an issue in rugby as a stopclock and players can be treated in play. Pro teams will do incase long as there is an advantage to it and there are weak refs

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits

This has always been portrayed as footballers being ‘pansies’ but that completely misses the point that they aren’t going down because they are hurt, it’s because they are cheating, and cheating goes on in rugby too.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
This has always been portrayed as footballers being ‘pansies’ but that completely misses the point that they aren’t going down because they are hurt, it’s because they are cheating, and cheating goes on in rugby too.
Yes I agree but when they go down for something innocuous holding their head or rolling about its bloody pathetic be honest we c
ould do without it.

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits
A fitness coach trains someone to be as athletically fit they can be, given their given sport. A coach would train a shot putter differently to a sprinter.
A goalie to a striker. Me to a normal human being:hehe:

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
A fitness coach trains someone to be as athletically fit they can be, given their given sport. A coach would train a shot putter differently to a sprinter.
A goalie to a striker. Me to a normal human being

A goalie to a striker. Me to a normal human being:hehe:
Let's Hope he can toughen the boys up a bit

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Activity