The Rumour Mill - June

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits

Cardiff City’s out of contract midfielder Joe Ralls will not be reporting for pre-season as a report from Wales Online reveals the latest on his situation.​

Cardiff City’s summer transfer window has already brought about plenty of change.

Steve Morison is determined to make his mark on proceedings in South Wales, with a whole host of players moving on. One that Morison and co want to keep is long-serving midfielder Ralls, who has been offered a new deal as his contract with the club closes in on expiry.

With pre-season nearing and question marks still surrounding Ralls’ future, a fresh report from Wales Online has revealed the latest.

It is said that as it stands, Ralls will not be reporting for pre-season with Cardiff City this week, with the relevant parties still at an ‘impasse’ over his deal. And of course the unsettling news of Nid Dave's return to the fold

Moreover, it is stated that the Bluebirds midfielder wants to take time to decide whether or not he wants to sign up for Morison’s project, with money not a pivotal factor in his impending decision over his future.

Ralls has been a vital player at the Cardiff City Stadium for some time now, but at 28, he has to make sure his next decision is the right one for his career.

The Bluebirds will be hopeful that the central midfielder commits his future to the club on a new deal. Ralls’ well-rounded game has been of great importance over the years and he could prove to be a crucial figure in Morison’s rebuild as an exemplary, long-serving player.

Cardiff City are confident a good contract is on the table for Ralls, so fans will be hoping he pens a new deal with the club

Cyncoedslumdog

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Cardiff City’s out of contract midfielder Joe Ralls will not be reporting for pre-season as a report from Wales Online reveals the latest on his situation.​

Cardiff City’s summer transfer window has already brought about plenty of change.

Steve Morison is determined to make his mark on proceedings in South Wales, with a whole host of players moving on. One that Morison and co want to keep is long-serving midfielder Ralls, who has been offered a new deal as his contract with the club closes in on expiry.

With pre-season nearing and question marks still surrounding Ralls’ future, a fresh report from Wales Online has revealed the latest.

It is said that as it stands, Ralls will not be reporting for pre-season with Cardiff City this week, with the relevant parties still at an ‘impasse’ over his deal. And of course the unsettling news of Nid Dave's return to the fold

Moreover, it is stated that the Bluebirds midfielder wants to take time to decide whether or not he wants to sign up for Morison’s project, with money not a pivotal factor in his impending decision over his future.

Ralls has been a vital player at the Cardiff City Stadium for some time now, but at 28, he has to make sure his next decision is the right one for his career.

The Bluebirds will be hopeful that the central midfielder commits his future to the club on a new deal. Ralls’ well-rounded game has been of great importance over the years and he could prove to be a crucial figure in Morison’s rebuild as an exemplary, long-serving player.

Cardiff City are confident a good contract is on the table for Ralls, so fans will be hoping he pens a new deal with the club
It's time he was given a deadline after which the offer is withdrawn and we move on. He's hardly a superstar we are trying to sign.

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
It's time he was given a deadline after which the offer is withdrawn and we move on. He's hardly a superstar we are trying to sign.
I don't think it will make much difference to Morison's plans whether he stays or goes. He may not be getting the assurances on playing time he would have expected.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

Time to withdraw the contact offer and fuck him off. He’s not good or important enough to drag it out and mess the club about. He’s clearly not keen to play with Bale and Rambo next season.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Couldn’t agree more. It’s the thing I hate most about

Time to withdraw the contact offer and fuck him off. He’s not good or important enough to drag it out and mess the club about. He’s clearly not keen to play with Bale and Rambo next season.
I hope you are right about those two.
Re Ralls he has served us well but.is only a journeyman type.
He has not got that many seasons left so I don't blame him trying to get better money but if he is messing around then bye bye we need to put a midfield together pronto and can't wait for him as he is not outstanding .

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
When Ramsey and Bale sign do you think Ralls will still be think over his future ..
I sympathise with Ralls situation a bit, the man has given this club 10 years of solid service, done everything we've asked of him and what does he get in return? (presumably) a massive paycut and us lot begrudging him a minute to think about taking it :hehe:

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I sympathise with Ralls situation a bit, the man has given this club 10 years of solid service, done everything we've asked of him and what does he get in return? (presumably) a massive paycut and us lot begrudging him a minute to think about taking it :hehe:
It’s a really tough choice for him, I can imagine he’s pretty torn between up and moving himself/his family from somewhere he’s settled for over a decade for a bigger (or the same as before) salary or taking quite a bit of a wage cut to save all the shit that comes with moving.
It would be a difficult choice for all of us.

Cyncoedslumdog

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
You're absolutely right. He's going from massively overpaid to simply being paid in a week what a lot of people earn in a year. I really feel for the poor chap. :cry:

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Face Paint

Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Bale and Ramsey are not coming let's be honest here.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
City Season ticket sales stand at 11,700

Activity
No activity at the moment...