⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Funny videos, stories, pics about Sunday/Pub league football. Whatever you got basically.

Delboyo

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
Credits
Looks like he did that on purpose

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
Sunday league story here
I attended a game between the Nine Giants pub
and some side I'm sure was from somewhere in the vallies many years ago
My brother younger brother played for the nine giants So I tagged along to watch
they did not have a ref for the game or he did not turn up or something
Muggings here was press ganged into reffing
(No linos) so I unwillingly reffed the game
I gave a penalty to the other side

The nine giants won by a silly amount 7-2 or something
But I came away unscathed :thumbup:

And i only tagged along just incase a few didn't turn up or couldn't turn up and I'd get a game as the
midfield general :hehe:

I even got em to call me sir :hehe:
I did not have the power or authority to brandish cards though

I think now I have the right to critique reffereeing
performances due to me being in the trenches of reffereeing
it's a piece of piss :hehe:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Sunday league story here
My brother younger brother played for the nine giants So I tagged along to watch

And i only tagged along just incase a few didn't turn up or couldn't turn up and I'd get a game as the

I've watched a lot of parks football and it always amazes me that when someone on the sideline unwillingly gets coaxed into being ref or more often lino they'll do the best job they can, but the players will still give them massive amounts of shit over decisions as if the guy was reffing the Champions League final and pocketing millions for it despite all the players having literally just seen the guy getting harassed into reluctantly officiating.

I've seen a volunteer linesman pick up the flag, make his very first call, get shit off the players, put the flag down immediately and walk back to his mates on the halfway line to continue as spectator only.

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
I've watched a lot of parks football and it always amazes me that when someone on the sideline unwillingly gets coaxed into being ref or more often lino they'll do the best job they can, but the players will still give them massive amounts of shit over decisions as if the guy was reffing the Champions League final and pocketing millions for it despite all the players having literally just seen the guy getting harassed into reluctantly officiating.

I've seen a volunteer linesman pick up the flag, make his very first call, get shit off the players, put the flag down immediately and walk back to his mates on the halfway line to continue as spectator only.

if I would of had shit
I'd of turned into a farce
And given pen after pen and made them play 55 min each half or something
But theres no way I'd of cheated
I'd feel unclean and all man utd fan like :wave:

lardy

biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits

I remember running the line for my team (a sub on either side did it) and getting shit off my centre back for not raising the flag for an opposition player clearly onside.

He said something like you give them offside as they'll do the same to us (they didn't).

What's the point in even playing if you're gonna be a total dick given half the chance? I'm hardly a Corinthian but there's no point blatantly cheating for an absolute nothing game between two nothing teams.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Why anyone would want to ref is beyond me,sadly because of funds even at the 5/6 tier of Welsh football there are no linesman yet knowing this managers and players give the ref constant grief for in the main offside decisions not ever stopping to realise that the poor old ref is no fitter than the players on the park, yet give him abuse for not being up with play when someone “gives it leather” and lumps the ball 50 yards up the pitch to some forward who may or not be offside,makes me smile to be honest:hehe:

Cammy Chick rt

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
Many years ago we had a side comprised of staff from the Angel Hotel and played on Pontcanna Fields on a Sunday afternoon. We were okay ish but one time played a side who had played in the morning league (Lazarou) and been over the Halfway and were well pissed. They also only had 8 players. We got stuffed, very embarrassing and was the beginning of the end. :eek:occ:

Lawnmower

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
Sunday league story here

When I was in Uni at Loughborough there was a really competitive inter Hall competition.
Our side for example had a Button Albion player and a couple of Inter Cardiff youth lads playing and we only had about 150 to choose from.

Anyway, the captain of each team had to ref the other games.

It was a pain in the arse, no linesmen and an artificial pitch, went end to end in seconds with all those fast kids playing.

Anyway 1 game I must have missed loads and just wanted to fuck off and have a pint, when some lad started moaning at me.

My reaction was ‘I really don’t give a shit who wins and I don’t really want to be here. I might be shit but it’s the same for both sides. And don’t forget, you are playing my side next week and I’m going to kick the crap out of you if you don’t shut up’

Easier to say in a student game than it was in the Rhymney Valley League :hehe:

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
When I was in Uni at Loughborough there was a really competitive inter Hall competition.
Our side for example had a Button Albion player and a couple of Inter Cardiff youth lads playing and we only had about 150 to choose from.

Anyway, the captain of each team had to ref the other games.

It was a pain in the arse, no linesmen and an artificial pitch, went end to end in seconds with all those fast kids playing.

Anyway 1 game I must have missed loads and just wanted to fuck off and have a pint, when some lad started moaning at me.

My reaction was ‘I really don’t give a shit who wins and I don’t really want to be here. I might be shit but it’s the same for both sides. And don’t forget, you are playing my side next week and I’m going to kick the crap out of you if you don’t shut up’

Easier to say in a student game than it was in the Rhymney Valley League :hehe:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
A couple of ringers playing then Tim

the only fuckers that were moaning
were my brother n his team mates
the ones who asked me :hehe:
I wouldnt do it again though :hehe:

Lawnmower

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
A couple of ringers playing then Tim

the only fuckers that were moaning
were my brother n his team mates
the ones who asked me :hehe:
I wouldnt do it again though :hehe:
The standard up there was unreal.
The Uni first team played against all the top Midlands youth sides, Villa, Wolves, Forest, Leicester etc and regularly beat them.

I arranged a friendly for our hall side against Loughborough Town who I also played for, for a bit and were at about level 9 or 10 in the English pyramid. We played at grounds with stands, crowds, programmes etc, about level with the lower divisions of the Welsh League.
The Hall team beat them 3-1 !

BLUE TUESDAY

FORUMS ADONIS
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
WEED CLUB
Credits
The standard up there was unreal.
The Uni first team played against all the top Midlands youth sides, Villa, Wolves, Forest, Leicester etc and regularly beat them.

I arranged a friendly for our hall side against Loughborough Town who I also played for, for a bit and were at about level 9 or 10 in the English pyramid. We played at grounds with stands, crowds, programmes etc, about level with the lower divisions of the Welsh League.
The Hall team beat them 3-1 !

Fair play Tim :thumbup:
I see you as a centre half mate
Being a stocky fucker like

did many of the youngsters make it through to the
first teams then

Lawnmower

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
Fair play Tim :thumbup:
I see you as a centre half mate
Being a stocky fucker like

did many of the youngsters make it through to the
first teams then

I think Tony Daley played the one time for Villas kids against us ( one with the dreadlocks) can’t remember any of the others. He was outstanding.

I didn’t play, mind, but watched he was superb.

I did go to the trials for the Uni team, but got destroyed ( I blamed my glandular Fever) by a lad who was on West Ham’s books.

Hence why I ended up playing for the Halls side and Town team.

And yeah I played as a striker until I went to Uni and realised I was actually not that good and settled back at centre half for the next 15 years.

So many friends made, so much fun.

Mad Al

Dwarf Quiz Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
We played them the week after I think, chants of 'You got beaten, ny Nuneaton, la, la, la, la, la, la...' :hehe:
Remember when QPR got knocked out of the fa cup by Vauxhall motors, the next time we played them we sang "Lost to a garage, you fucking lost to a garage"

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now