❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Have Cardiff busses been affected this week (I.e rerouted to provide more service to areas where there’s a train station such as Radyr).
Checked the live departure busses for my stop earlier and it seems to be one every hour and then one every half hour later in the morning? Usually more frequent than that.
I get the 06.30 bus but that was cancelled/delayed. I can work from home so it’s no issue but haven’t read any service update.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
He’s been phenomenal today. Interview after interview, he has faced provocative, aggressive questioning. And he has dealt with everything easily, brutally dismissing journo after journo. He was excellent again this evening on Peston, tearing Jenrick a new one.

One of the most convincing left leaning voices I have heard in a long while. He almost feels wasted heading up the RMT. I would like to see this guy on the front benches holding the govt. to account more regularly.

Last edited:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Haven’t seen him with Morgan. Any videos?
It's in this thread somewhere, last few pages. Morgan, massive dick that he is, tries to make a big deal of the fact that his Facebook profile picture is the Hood from Thunderbirds. It's clearly a joke as there is a physical resemblance. It's a pathetic cheap shot and time wasting tactic but Mick holds his own.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
It's in this thread somewhere, last few pages. Morgan, massive dick that he is, tries to make a big deal of the fact that his Facebook profile picture is the Hood from Thunderbirds. It's clearly a joke as there is a physical resemblance. It's a pathetic cheap shot and time wasting tactic but Mick holds his own.

Yes seen all his interviews from the last week or so. The advantage he has over those interviewing him and the government lackeys sent out to try to discredit him, is that firstly and most importantly he knows his subject inside out but also he is straight, deals with the facts at hand and has an ability to instantly puncture the absurd questions getting thrown at him.

Within a few days he’s been accused of being a Marxist, the quiet dignified picket lines have been equated to the 80s miners strikes, and most bizarrely that he models himself to a fictional villain off Thunderbirds.

It was very noticeable that the interviewer on BBC Breakfast this morning took a very different line of questioning. He’s got them worried and they will not like it one bit. I’m sure they are all working overtime behind the scenes, going through his social media history and his bins trying to find muck on him.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
He’s been phenomenal today. Interview after interview, he has faced provocative, aggressive questioning. And he has dealt with everything easily, brutally dismissing journo after journo. He was excellent again this evening on Peston, tearing Jenrick a new one.

One of the most convincing left leaning voices I have heard in a long while. He almost feels wasted heading up the RMT. I would like to see this guy on the front benches holding the govt. to account more regularly.

Yesterday every single member of msm tried discredit Mick Lynch, they’re public enemy number 1

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Yesterday every single member of msm tried discredit Mick Lynch, they’re public enemy number 1

Except the Channel 5 bloke? I thought Channel 5 was "msm" although the term has always been arbitrary hasn't it?

I guess Morgan thinks he's no longer "msm" but here he is, being classed as "msm" despite his supporters saying "Well done Piers, asking the questions "msm" are too scared to ask".

I think msm means "paper/tv station that gives me a story I don't like".

Although, I agree with you. Lynch was facing a lynch mob yesterday and all this week, and the BBC coverage is bordering on farcical with, for some reason, delayed trips to privileged days out are far more important than people trying to get a pay rise that helps them meet the cost of living while also doing a fair day's graft - just like the Tories love to promote.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Yes seen all his interviews from the last week or so. The advantage he has over those interviewing him and the government lackeys sent out to try to discredit him, is that firstly and most importantly he knows his subject inside out but also he is straight, deals with the facts at hand and has an ability to instantly puncture the absurd questions getting thrown at him.

Within a few days he’s been accused of being a Marxist, the quiet dignified picket lines have been equated to the 80s miners strikes, and most bizarrely that he models himself to a fictional villain off Thunderbirds.

It was very noticeable that the interviewer on BBC Breakfast this morning took a very different line of questioning. He’s got them worried and they will not like it one bit. I’m sure they are all working overtime behind the scenes, going through his social media history and his bins trying to find muck on him.
The sad thing is I've just said something very similar to your last sentence to my mates. It's sadly predictable - if you can't beat the argument go after the person - attack the man not the ball.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
It's a good question for the Tories, thinking about it.

They often say "We get people off benefits and into work so they can support their families".

On the basis of that one sentence, it's hard to find anything too heartless in that.

But, what happens when people get into work and still can't support their families? What happens when that "wholesome" model of working hard, paying bills, having a holiday, being financially stable is punctured. It's clear we don't have the right to ask for a pay rise to meet inflation, and it seems we are not only responsible for our our finances, but the entire nation's because a pay rise causes inflation, and inflation is here without the pay rise.

What are the rules now? I know some Tories say to go out and get better paid jobs, or work more hours, but sometimes that means people aren't around their families. We have quite a good solution now, working from home. But, apparently these people are slackers. Except today - they are heroes - sticking two fingers up at their working friends by working from home.

Fucking confusing this is.

lardy

biggest fucking hypocrite on the internet
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Fantasy Football 21/22
Fantasy Football 18/19
Credits
Can't remember now if this one has been in the thread, but listen to this deflated looking Tory after Mick has delivered his knock-out, saying that he's just a backbencher rabbiting what Tory HQ told him to.

In the background he's muttering "no sorry for the veterans. poor veterans. can't have their day out." without looking like he has any fight left in him.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
Can't remember now if this one has been in the thread, but listen to this deflated looking Tory after Mick has delivered his knock-out, saying that he's just a backbencher rabbiting what Tory HQ told him to.

In the background he's muttering "no sorry for the veterans. poor veterans. can't have their day out." without looking like he has any fight left in him.

Doctors and nurses - CHECK
Patients - CHECK
Think of the Children - CHECK
Armed Forces - CHECK

Painting by numbers.

Will be funny when the nurses go on strike and I hope they do if they don't get a decent day's pay for a skilled job.

Replace Doctors and nurses with Railway workers - CHECK
Patients - CHECK
Think of the children - CHECK
Armed Forces - CHECK

But, hang on, teachers are thinking of striking too.

Replace Railways workers back with doctors and nurses - CHECK
Think of the patients - CHECK
Armed Forces - CHECK

What? Barristers going on strike now? :hehe:

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

but but but but the veterans

Worse

Ballon d'Or Winner
☢ TITANIUM VIP ☢
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Lecter Wrangler
Credits
Patients - CHECK
Armed Forces - CHECK

Painting by numbers.

Will be funny when the nurses go on strike and I hope they do if they don't get a decent day's pay for a skilled job.

Patients - CHECK
Armed Forces - CHECK

Armed Forces - CHECK

Barristers going on strike!

Enough of that shit, I need my morning cup of coffee.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Patients - CHECK
Armed Forces - CHECK

Painting by numbers.

Patients - CHECK
Armed Forces - CHECK

Armed Forces - CHECK

Bring it on:warnock:

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account