❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIE ₡
Reaction score
Reactions
71,178 2,287 222
Credits
Looks quite handy,loves a long diag.
Don't think we'll sign him.
Well after seeing that I hope we are after him, we could use a player like that.

On another note, when the music came on I thought "This is Red Hot Chili Peppers! Wow, finally, a player compilation video where the music isn't shite!" and then realised it was just some uninspired cookie-cutter autotune melon 'rapping' over an RHCP riff.

Football compilation makers must have a meeting every year to discuss what absolute rubbish they can play over the videos because I've yet to see one that had a decent song on it.

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
29,130 795 86
Credits
Well after seeing that I hope we are after him, we could use a player like that.

On another note, when the music came on I thought "This is Red Hot Chili Peppers! Wow, finally, a player compilation video where the music isn't shite!" and then realised it was just some uninspired cookie-cutter autotune melon 'rapping' over an RHCP riff.

Football compilation makers must have a meeting every year to discuss what absolute rubbish they can play over the videos because I've yet to see one that had a decent song on it.
Don't youtube mute the music if it infringes copyright?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

On the forum