I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Unfortunately the truth sometimes hurts. Be very surprised if he doesn't pick up an.injury but really hoping he will be ok.the standard of football is just not there.

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Unfortunately the truth sometimes hurts. Be very surprised if he doesn't pick up an.injury but really hoping he will be ok.the standard of football is just not there.
How often do you see Scottish football on tv and quickly search for something else to watch. I do all the time.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Malarkey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
GTA 21/22 WINNER
Credits
This is why hate the Premier League

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Morrison seems happy we got Ikpeazu

And it's fair to say that both captain and manager were happy they got the Ikpeazu signing over the line.

"He will bring everything you saw from him at the end of last season. For me, it’s a fantastic signing," Morison said.

"When Sean Morrison texts you at 11pm to say ‘Make sure he is on my team for everything!’ you know you’d rather have him with than against you.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Morrison seems happy we got Ikpeazu

And it's fair to say that both captain and manager were happy they got the Ikpeazu signing over the line.

"He will bring everything you saw from him at the end of last season. For me, it’s a fantastic signing," Morison said.

"When Sean Morrison texts you at 11pm to say ‘Make sure he is on my team for everything!’ you know you’d rather have him with than against you.
Hope it works out. Morison has now been able to shape the team and make big calls so we can start to judge him more fairly as a manager. Hopefully we'll see regular performances like Sunday. That amount of effort added to quality will keep us up and entertained. I dare not ask for more this season.

BlueNugs

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Hope it works out. Morison has now been able to shape the team and make big calls so we can start to judge him more fairly as a manager. Hopefully we'll see regular performances like Sunday. That amount of effort added to quality will keep us up and entertained. I dare not ask for more this season.
I think that sort of performance has been coming - I don't get the negativity around Steve Morison, we've played some good stuff with poor players and questionable motivation. We've been well in every game apart from Bacuna's cameo vs. Bournemouth. I would expect us to stay up comfortably now.

If he can sort out the defence and get some of the loan signings back for next season we'll be looking at a totally different picture.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
I think that sort of performance has been coming - I don't get the negativity around Steve Morison, we've played some good stuff with poor players and questionable motivation. We've been well in every game apart from Bacuna's cameo vs. Bournemouth. I would expect us to stay up comfortably now.

If he can sort out the defence and get some of the loan signings back for next season we'll be looking at a totally different picture.

Just feels nice to have a manager who seems to have identified a lot of the weaknesses fans have been on about for years, and done something about it.

Also seems to have identified the players he wants nice and early. If nothing else, on paper we now have a much more balanced squad of players.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Seems KM is already dividing opinions with Bournemouth fans.

Last 3/4 pages of this thread which also has contribution from our very own @TDA

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Seems KM is already dividing opinions with Bournemouth fans.

Last 3/4 pages of this thread which also has contribution from our very own @TDA

I do pop on there every now and then when there is common interest. They are a decent bunch. Some of them even remember their lower division days.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
I do pop on there every now and then when there is common interest. They are a decent bunch. Some of them even remember their lower division days.

I noticed a few of your posts.:thumbup:

They seem a little concerned that they gone for the shit or bust option:hehe:

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
I noticed a few of your posts.:thumbup:

They seem a little concerned that they gone for the shit or bust option:hehe:
They had plenty to keep them occupied yesterday, but they have one hell of a squad now ..... :yikes:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥