❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
Reaction score
Reactions
36,010 204 43
Country
Mars
Credits
Assuming he’s a replacement for NG at right wing back? I think Giles will be back by the end of the window

If that were the case, and I know we don't know how good this Leeds fella is, but would show that SM's intention is to get more balance in the team.

Something in midfield would be nice also as I think we have enough up front as long as they getting good service.

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
4,226 16 20
Credits
If that were the case, and I know we don't know how good this Leeds fella is, but would show that SM's intention is to get more balance in the team.

Something in midfield would be nice also as I think we have enough up front as long as they getting good service.

Hopefully, the formation doesn’t work with the players we have atm. Two proper attacking wingbacks in Giles/Drameh would make a huge difference. Means Sang is more likely to move into midfield too

blewthrough

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
Reaction score
Reactions
36,010 204 43
Country
Mars
Credits
Hopefully, the formation doesn’t work with the players we have atm. Two proper attacking wingbacks in Giles/Drameh would make a huge difference. Means Sang is more likely to move into midfield too

If Giles or similar don't arrive though, we sort of back to square 1.

blewthrough

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
Reaction score
Reactions
36,010 204 43
Country
Mars
Credits

Alex Crook: West Ham could make move for Cardiff forward Kieffer Moore​

Alex Crook has mooted a potential West Ham United swoop for Cardiff City forward Kieffer Moore in January.

The talkSPORT reporter has insisted that the Welsh international is “available” to move this month, and could be a perfect understudy to Michail Antonio.

Crook shared that David Moyes is once again scouting the EFL, looking to follow up success from Jarrod Bowen and Said Benrahma again.

Speaking live on talkSPORT this afternoon, Crook mooted a potential move from the Irons and Moyes for the Welsh powerhouse.

“No surprise that David Moyes is scouting again in the EFL,” he said.

“I wonder if he may take a look at Kieffer Moore at Cardiff, who is available, he could be a good understudy to Michail Antonio.

“Maybe that’s one to keep an eye on.”

Not the worst.

Moore is a big target man, but is nowhere near as quick, mobile or potent as Antonio can be in the final third.

With the pace of Bowen, Benrahma and Pablo Fornals around him though, the Welsh international could become a real weapon for the Irons.

There is nothing here to suggest concrete interest, though, so even if Moore is available, Moyes is not plotting any sort of move yet.

With the gaffer searching through the EFL for talent, it may not be long until he or Rob Newman comes across Moore and possibly takes a punt.

As Crook mentions, this is one to watch, and the Irons could be about to secure a real January bargain from the football league once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👑 900 PAGER 👑
⁛ FOURCAST WINNER ⁛
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
111,767 792 249
Country
Wales
Credits

Alex Crook has mooted a potential West Ham United swoop for Cardiff City forward Kieffer Moore in January.

The talkSPORT reporter has insisted that the Welsh international is “available” to move this month, and could be a perfect understudy to Michail Antonio.

Crook shared that David Moyes is once again scouting the EFL, looking to follow up success from Jarrod Bowen and Said Benrahma again.

Speaking live on talkSPORT this afternoon, Crook mooted a potential move from the Irons and Moyes for the Welsh powerhouse.

“I wonder if he may take a look at Kieffer Moore at Cardiff, who is available, he could be a good understudy to Michail Antonio.

Not the worst.

Moore is a big target man, but is nowhere near as quick, mobile or potent as Antonio can be in the final third.

With the pace of Bowen, Benrahma and Pablo Fornals around him though, the Welsh international could become a real weapon for the Irons.

There is nothing here to suggest concrete interest, though, so even if Moore is available, Moyes is not plotting any sort of move yet.

With the gaffer searching through the EFL for talent, it may not be long until he or Rob Newman comes across Moore and possibly takes a punt.

As Crook mentions, this is one to watch, and the Irons could be about to secure a real January bargain from the football league once again.
I wonder what he means by "available"? As in, everyone is "available" at the right price?

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
3,643 8 3
Country
Wales
Credits

Not the worst.

So he has absolutely no clue then!

BSP

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐 20 PAGER 🗐🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
25,799 114 42
Country
Wales
Credits
So he has absolutely no clue then!
‘has mooted’

‘and could be’

‘I wonder if he may’

‘he could be a’

‘could become a real weapon’

‘There is nothing here to suggest concrete interest, though’

‘possibly takes a punt’

‘the Irons could be about to’

Do they think we’re fucking dense or what?

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ JASON PERRY
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
73,092 591 109
Country
Wales
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ JASON PERRY
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
73,092 591 109
Country
Wales
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ JASON PERRY
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
73,092 591 109
Country
Wales
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIE ₡
I ❤ JASON PERRY
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
73,092 591 109
Country
Wales
Credits
small

blewthrough

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
Reaction score
Reactions
36,010 204 43
Country
Mars
Credits

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Reaction score
Reactions
15,210 12 8
Country
Wales
Credits
£20-£25m :yikes:

Not surprised, Newcastle are after a striker since Wilson got injured a couple weeks back and Chris Wood hasn’t got a bad goal scoring record during his time in the PL.

Face Paint

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
3,890 82 77
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎