⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Maybe so, but it could be that the backlash from the fans to Morison's comments about the younger players may have wider consequences and make clubs think twice before sending developing players here.
How do you know other clubs aren't thinking "great, a manager that doesn't mollycoddle youngsters, just what we want to toughen them up"?

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits

Leeds United stall on Cardiff City agreement as strong interest emerges in 20-year-old​

Cardiff City are waiting to see if Leeds United allow Cody Drameh to leave Elland Road on loan this month.

A report from Fabrizio Romano yesterday outlined how Drameh was set to leave Leeds on loan and head to the Championship to link up with Cardiff.

However, Phil Hay has offered a further update on the situation, revealing how Leeds are waiting to make a decision on whether or not they will give the 20-year-old the green-light to spend the rest of the season out on loan.

Drameh, who signed for Leeds from Fulham in the summer of 2020, has made a breakthrough into the first-team at Elland Road this season.

He stepped off the bench yesterday against West Ham United in the FA Cup, replacing Junior Firpo in the 69th minute as Leeds fell to a 2-0 defeat.

That was his fifth appearance in all competitions this season, with the youngster padding out a threadbare squad that’s been ravaged by injuries.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
I know someone posted something about this recently but just read this. Starts off well but ends as a possible nightmare.

Gareth Bale is considering ending his playing career this summer if Wales fail to qualify for this year's World Cup, but could consider joining a Championship club if he helps his country make the tournament in Qatar.

Wales face a play-off against Austria in Cardiff in March and, if they win, they will then face a showdown against either Scotland or Ukraine for a place in the finals.

Wales have not qualified for the World Cup since 1958 and Bale is keen to represent his country at the tournament before the end of his career

But if Wales fail at the play-off stage, retirement could be on the cards for Bale, whose Real Madrid contract expires at the end of the season.

However, if Wales do reach their first World Cup in 64 years, Bale could consider signing a short-term deal with a Premier League or Championship side to ensure he is ready for the tournament.

It is believed Bale, who turns 33 in July, could consider joining Cardiff or Swansea.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I know someone posted something about this recently but just read this. Starts off well but ends as a possible nightmare.

Gareth Bale is considering ending his playing career this summer if Wales fail to qualify for this year's World Cup, but could consider joining a Championship club if he helps his country make the tournament in Qatar.

Wales face a play-off against Austria in Cardiff in March and, if they win, they will then face a showdown against either Scotland or Ukraine for a place in the finals.

Wales have not qualified for the World Cup since 1958 and Bale is keen to represent his country at the tournament before the end of his career

But if Wales fail at the play-off stage, retirement could be on the cards for Bale, whose Real Madrid contract expires at the end of the season.

However, if Wales do reach their first World Cup in 64 years, Bale could consider signing a short-term deal with a Premier League or Championship side to ensure he is ready for the tournament.

It is believed Bale, who turns 33 in July, could consider joining Cardiff or Swansea.
Would be very strange for him to pick Swansea as he's a Cardiff lad and his uncle played for us. Either way he'd be slumming it so might as well be close to home and avoid pissing off his home town

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Would be very strange for him to pick Swansea as he's a Cardiff lad and his uncle played for us. Either way he'd be slumming it so might as well be close to home and avoid pissing off his home town

Just wish he would come out and straighten the record:hehe:

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits

I can't imagine Bale choosing the jacks over city but why does it all depend on Wales qualifying for the World Cup anyway?

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Probably so he can stay match fit or something
Great. Wales' qualification hopes will probably rest on whether Kieffer is able to avoid whatever strain of covid is about at the time.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Great. Wales' qualification hopes will probably rest on whether Kieffer is able to avoid whatever strain of covid is about at the time.

Funnily enough I was mulling this over the other day.

Though I wish he were back to last seasons KM for us, I tend to think he is more important to Wales than he is to us atm

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
My immediate thought when he made statement last season about his future saying that his decision at that time might cause a sh*tstorm was indeed because he was considering Swansea.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
My immediate thought when he made statement last season about his future saying that his decision at that time might cause a sh*tstorm was indeed because he was considering Swansea.
Given that he could play for pretty much anyone if he's not greedy about money why would he choose Swansea? I'd say exactly the same about us if he wasn't from here and didn't have family connections.

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Given that he could play for pretty much anyone if he's not greedy about money why would he choose Swansea? I'd say exactly the same about us if he wasn't from here and didn't have family connections.
Maybe to do with the style of football associated with the club.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Maybe to do with the style of football associated with the club.
It really isn't all that though. Better than us for now. He could go to Southampton etc for example if he was compromising on wages

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
It really isn't all that though. Better than us for now. He could go to Southampton etc for example if he was compromising on wages
I think he would want to go to a team where he would enjoy his football rather than seeing the ball sail over his head every few minutes. That was where we were not many months ago.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
I think he would want to go to a team where he would enjoy his football rather than seeing the ball sail over his head every few minutes. That was where we were not many months ago.

A conversation has taken place about the possibility though

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Assuming he’s a replacement for NG at right wing back? I think Giles will be back by the end of the window

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Assuming he’s a replacement for NG at right wing back? I think Giles will be back by the end of the window

I think from Wolves’ perspective, we would be the most sensible destination if he’s going back out on loan. They could insert a recall option in case they have COVID issues and he’d still be able to play for them. If he goes to another club on loan then he wouldn’t be able to play for Wolves this season.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now