Transfer rumours

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I know you’re just speculating but I’ve been hoping that this is the plan. Quality over quantity like.

Uh it's not speculation deals done prick!

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
For all the talk of Pack earlier it seems to me he either plays well and the team is on top or, sadly more often, he looks past it as the opposition run rings round us. Clearly has some quality as successive managers call on his services but is too inconsistent for aspiring teams. At his best he is pretty good but he is too inconsistent to be an anchor man for a top half Chsmpionship team. Not as bad as some make out though.

Face Paint

Ballon d'Or Winner
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
For all the talk of Pack earlier it seems to me he either plays well and the team is on top or, sadly more often, he looks past it as the opposition run rings round us. Clearly has some quality as successive managers call on his services but is too inconsistent for aspiring teams. At his best he is pretty good but he is too inconsistent to be an anchor man for a top half Chsmpionship team. Not as bad as some make out though.
I would get rid of pack and pato.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
The problem with replacing X and Y is we need to get same or better at lower wages given the loss of income currently going on. Not always an easy task.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Rumours on Twitter that Ralls is going to the Wurzells for 4 million I hope we have got a good midfielder lined up if this happens.

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Ralls seems to agree

Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 19.58.59.png

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Rumours on Twitter that Ralls is going to the Wurzells for 4 million I hope we have got a good midfielder lined up if this happens.
Would be gutted if this happened, and not just because it’s them. Ralls is a solid Championship midfielder and I don’t think we would get anything better in to replace him.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Would be gutted if this happened, and not just because it’s them. Ralls is a solid Championship midfielder and I don’t think we would get anything better in to replace him.

Hes bang average if we brought in someone like Swift to replace him it would be an upgrade.

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
Hes bang average if we brought in someone like Swift to replace him it would be an upgrade.

He's a steady player that enabes others to play. Reminds me of Mark Bonner, who was maligned by some but his role was to do the steady things to allow others to perform. Also reminds me of Ledley.

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Ralls is a good midfielder at this level, solid, dependable, won’t let you down, type of player you really miss when he’s gone.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Ralls is a good midfielder at this level, solid, dependable, won’t let you down, type of player you really miss when he’s gone.

If we want to evolve our style then we will need someone that is more composed on the ball and Ralls isn't hes not a bad player but not great either hence why no club has ever shown real interest in him.

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
If we want to evolve our style then we will need someone that is more composed on the ball and Ralls isn't hes not a bad player but not great either hence why no club has ever shown real interest in him.

Didier Deschamps. Water carrier.

That's the role Ralls fills for us. Does the simple things to allow others to play. Not his fault the others aren't great.

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
At no point did I say that Swift wouldn’t improve us. Sometimes it’s like you’re just looking for a disagreement. Ralls is not average and I just don’t think that anyone who believes that really understands football.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Didier Deschamps. Water carrier.

That's the role Ralls fills for us. Does the simple things to allow others to play. Not his fault the others aren't great.

He was a defensive midfielder Ralls is box to box not the same thing have the night off.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now