I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Oooh a hidden gem

Saw him on Football Focus a while back. He seems a lovely lad and with his background I got the impression as soon as he showed a little form he would be linked with all and sundry. Morecambe seemed resigned to losing him months ago.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
As per Wales Online, Cardiff City playmaker Lee Tomlin looks set for an “almost unthinkable” departure this summer.
Tomlin’s form last season had made him almost undroppable at the time, starring under Neil Harris. He scored nine goals and laid on 10 assists in a stunning run of form but has only made five outings this season.

The Cardiff City ace has struggled with injury problems over the 2020/21 season, also falling out of favour under manager Mick McCarthy. Tomlin has netted once this season, spending most of his time with the U23s in recent months.

Now, a report has emerged adding clarity to Tomlin’s situation with the Bluebirds heading into the summer transfer window.

As per Wales Online, it looks set that the attacking midfielder is set to depart this summer. Glen Williams writes that the former Nottingham Forest and Bristol City midfielder is among those that look to be heading for the exit door having fallen out of favour under McCarthy.

The 32-year-old’s last game came on Halloween, playing 75 minutes as Cardiff were defeated 3-2 by QPR.

A summer departure would bring an end to Tomlin’s time with the club after four years. He linked up with the Bluebirds in July 2017 and has gone on to play 57 times for the Welsh side, netting 11 goals and providing 11 assists.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Sir Barry Shitpeas

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
It is thought that Burnley have been tracking Kieffer Moore and are thought to be, considering weighing up an offer for him, with Chris Would thought to be coming the other way as part of a deal thought to be worth around £19m to the South Wales club.
Bluebirds boss Mick McCartney is thought to be desperate to keep Moore, the championships clubs most prolific striker since England hot shot Jay Boothroyd. Thai owner Vincent Tan though may find himself tempted by a big offer as he is thought to be considering weighing up a move to possibly bring in long term target and former fans favourite Wayne Routledge, a move that would surely delight the City faithful.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
It is thought that Burnley have been tracking Kieffer Moore and are thought to be, considering weighing up an offer for him, with Chris Would thought to be coming the other way as part of a deal thought to be worth around £19m to the South Wales club.
Bluebirds boss Mick McCartney is thought to be desperate to keep Moore, the championships clubs most prolific striker since England hot shot Jay Boothroyd. Thai owner Vincent Tan though may find himself tempted by a big offer as he is thought to be considering weighing up a move to possibly bring in long term target and former fans favourite Wayne Routledge, a move that would surely delight the City faithful.
This can't be a true rumour, it doesn't contain the word "Rhodes"

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

3A73C2CF-E842-4424-9628-279E2E3224CB.gif

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

LMFAO. Wood is their top scorer this season, in double figures. Similar age to Moore... no chance as I said before.

Your windup failed when you used Routledge.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now