❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
Reaction score
Reactions
6,746 546 86
Credits
This squad was 1 or 2 goals away from the playoff final ffs, you can’t really blame the board in trusting the manager to buy players even if they turn out shit, we need a bit of quality in the middle of the park whats that Scottish lad doing at chelsea billy something, someone like him on loan would be nice, there’s plenty of youngsters available for loan
My gripe that there is no philosophy with the signings we bring in they're all made in a certain managers preference not the clubs long term cause the next manager ethics doesnt suit the players brought it by the previous manager and were left in a bit of a rut cause he has to ship out the dross etc and that's always been our problem since Malky.

Jamieccfc

Banned
Master! Master!
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
Reaction score
Reactions
14,271 441 54
Credits
My gripe that there is no philosophy with the signings we bring in they're all made in a certain managers preference not the clubs long term cause the next manager ethics doesnt suit the players brought it by the previous manager and were left in a bit of a rut cause he has to ship out the dross etc and that's always been our problem since Malky.
That’s basically all clubs, every manager has a different philosophy of playing style, warlock is gone now, Dai Jones gets brought up but reality he was a failure

Rydogsccfc

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
Reaction score
Reactions
6,746 546 86
Credits
That’s basically all clubs, every manager has a different philosophy of playing style, warlock is gone now, Dai Jones gets brought up but reality he was a failure
Not all clubs. clubs that are well run have a philosophy and a playing style and they have a system in place with recruitment and they pick a certain managers that fit the clubs philosophy and have a DOF to recruit players to suit the style of play and when a the manager or player moves on they replace em with someone who is the same or potentially even better recruitment is everything in football.

The Jacks are a good example when Roberto Martinez started their possession based philosophy and Brendan Rodgers took it on to new levels and Laudrup etc

Rydogsccfc

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
Reaction score
Reactions
6,746 546 86
Credits
I think Neil Harris is the right man but he hasn't been backed in the windows like Warnock did Harris has only brought in 1 permanent player so far in 2 windows.

Glos Blue

Banned
Lesbian converter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🏅 FUNNIEST PHOTO 🏅
🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place
Reaction score
Reactions
16,662 226 32
Credits
The moody fiasco was the turning point which was unfortunate but Tan needs to look at what Brentford are doing especially the moneyball system is fool proof and reaps long term benefits Dalman is just a banker that is a part time Man U fan which made Tan bring him on board cause that was enough football knowledge for Tan to bring him on board and make him chairman.
Yes, we should be doing what Brentford are doing because they have such an illustrious history in the top flight and winning cups.
Warnock alone has a better success rate than Brentford.

Change the record you boring c**t.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
42,048 1,295 72
Credits
what are you drinking or not drinking @Rydogsccfc ? your like a broken record shall stanty pop some cans up for you so you can relax?

Rydogsccfc

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
Reaction score
Reactions
6,746 546 86
Credits
Yes, we should be doing what Brentford are doing because they have such an illustrious history in the top flight and winning cups.
Warnock alone has a better success rate than Brentford.

Change the record you boring c**t.
Yeah like Colin's got illustrious history in the top flight relegated or sacked each time he was in there. :hehe:Colin hasn't even guided a team to major cup final in his entire 40 years as manager but yeah 8 promotions are good achievement but has he ever left good foundations after leaving all his clubs? No he hasn't hes a short term fix always has been.

Glos Blue

Banned
Lesbian converter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🏅 FUNNIEST PHOTO 🏅
🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place
Reaction score
Reactions
16,662 226 32
Credits
Yeah like Colin's got illustrious history in the top flight relegated or sacked each time he was in there. :hehe:Colin hasn't even guided a team to major cup final in his entire 40 years as manager but yeah 8 promotions are good achievement but has he ever left good foundations after leaving all his clubs? No he hasn't hes a short term fix always has been.
Which exactly what we needed when he took charge. We were heading for relegation.

I bet you we’re singing his name when we were promoted though.

Thrush!

Rydogsccfc

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
Reaction score
Reactions
6,746 546 86
Credits
Which exactly what we needed when he took charge. We were heading for relegation.

I bet you we’re singing his name when we were promoted though.

Thrush!
Cant remember what I was doing that day had about 8 Estrellas the weather was perfect though.:hehe:

Glos Blue

Banned
Lesbian converter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🏅 FUNNIEST PHOTO 🏅
🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐
PICKEM 17/18 - 3rd Place
Reaction score
Reactions
16,662 226 32
Credits
Cant remember what I was doing that day had about 8 Estrellas the weather was perfect though.:hehe:
Maybe that would account for the constant repetitive bunkum that you post.
Of the three amigos you seem to be the only one that has no real argument apart from the anti Warnock rhetoric.

At leat FFS Madine was funny.

Rydogsccfc

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
I ❤ LEE TOMLIN
I ❤ NEIL HARRIS
Reaction score
Reactions
6,746 546 86
Credits
Maybe that would account for the constant repetitive bunkum that you post.
Of the three amigos you seem to be the only one that has no real argument apart from the anti Warnock rhetoric.

At leat FFS Madine was funny.
....Ok then

CCFC_27

f**k the Jacks
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Reaction score
Reactions
1,275 363 10
Credits
"Amateurishly run"

Wigan went into admin and got relegated
Sheff Wed started the season minus 12 points
Reading's former owner basically disappeared
Birmingham breached FFP and had a points deduction
Derby narrowly dodged a points deduction
Charlton's ownership has been like something out of Dallas

That's not even going into even worse car crashes like Bolton, Blackpool, Bury etc

Perhaps we should give The Riddler and call and see if he fancies coming back. After all, we only ever recruited top quality players when he was in charge (when we weren't under a transfer embargo, obvs) and the first team was always chock full of youth product.:nope:
There's a difference between incompetence and neglect, don't get me wrong tan saved the club, but we're not run like a team that means business. it's not for a lack of effort, there's just no real plan other than oh maybe we'll spend a little extra this year every now and then. we're so incompetent we had an ffp embargo not from over spending but from failing to fill in the right paperwork ffs