⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
One for @Steve R here.

Not a lot of people know about "Days Like These", a British remake of That 70's Show. It's one of Peep Show creators Bain and Armstrong's earlier works and a trainwreck. The cast has no charisma, the scripts are awful and Fez is white. The craziest thing is there is a full series of it. With Ray Bloody Purchase as Hyde.

A funny fact about this from Bain and Armstrong in this interview:
“Carsey Werner were the producers of That 70s Show - a successful sitcom which we adapted for the UK and ruined. Years later, they bought the US rights to Peep Show and made an Americanised pilot version. It was unspeakably bad. We vaguely suspected this could have been an elaborate revenge.”

Last edited:

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
@Steve R

Did you know they did a pilot of Peep Show in the US? Of course it's as bad as you'd imagine because they fuck up every good UK show over there.

The worst offence though is that they changed the format of the show, removing the whole reason it was called Peep Show in the first place.

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
@Steve R

Did you know they did a pilot of Peep Show in the US? Of course it's as bad as you'd imagine because they fuck up every good UK show over there.

The worst offence though is that they changed the format of the show, removing the whole reason it was called Peep Show in the first place.

I can't watch it mate, much like the bollocks that is the US Office. Both awful.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
@Steve R

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now