❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Wow just fucking wow

apart from Trent and maybe Gomez what youth players has Klopp brought through? It’s not as if he has 7 youth players in his squad ffs

What ever you think of him Fergie has to be number one 13 titles out of 21 ffs and how he won the last one with the squad he had is some achievement

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Wow just fucking wow

apart from Trent and maybe Gomez what youth players has Klopp brought through? It’s not as if he has 7 youth players in his squad ffs

What ever you think of him Fergie has to be number one 13 titles out of 21 ffs and how he won the last one with the squad he had is some achievement
Of course hes number 1 in the Premier League era. Its like saying Phil Taylor wasnt the greatest darts player ever. I cant stand Taylor and Van Gerwin is taking the game to another level but until he beats Taylors records hes not the greatest.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Wow just fucking wow

Fergie's achievements will never be replicated again Klopp will be well retired before he even wins half of what Sir Alex won.

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
Neil Warnock...still able to wind Rydog and WLP up from afar....what a man:warnock:

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

JAMIECCFC