⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Well whether you think the man suitable for the job or not, you have to recognise his popularity with the fans and just how much of a shitstorm it would have been if he was let go before the start of the season.

The big cheeses will have seen how close we were to survival and the potential of the group of players we have and with the manager situation sorted early on we can properly plan for the campaign ahead. :warnock:

Cityfella

Club and Country Superstar
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
Already Renewed my st for next season ..now knowing Warnock is staying I guess I'll just pick and choose wich games I attend now

Cammy Chick rt

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
He knows the division and how to get out of it, hopefully a few new signings will get the juices flowing and we will be up there scrapping for promotion. There were not too many uninterested fans towards the thick end of last season.:warnock:

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I'm pleased he's staying. He's the man to keep our squad together and get us back up.

That said, it doesn't sound like he fancies another season in the prem, so this time next year we'll be having a new manager. I just hope we can get someone lined up before the end of the coming season, or even joining now as part of Warnock's team.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
I'm pleased he's staying. He's the man to keep our squad together and get us back up.

That said, it doesn't sound like he fancies another season in the prem, so this time next year we'll be having a new manager. I just hope we can get someone lined up before the end of the coming season, or even joining now as part of Warnock's team.

What's happening with Bellers? I kind of thought that would be the next move. Seems to have gone quiet. Has he been up the golf club?

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
What's happening with Bellers? I kind of thought that would be the next move. Seems to have gone quiet. Has he been up the golf club?

Well I haven't seen his car in the car park

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Happy days mun. Well pleased with this
:warnock:

Inclined to agree. I think if we are to get back on the first bounce then Warnock is the man. I understand the other view point as well. Why waste another year before a new man comes in. I'd hate to see more money down the drain in the next transfer window though. He will have to commit to signing some players that he's prepared to play. Play them from the off and not fall out with them. Just stick by them. Don't lambast them in public. Improve them if they are not quite performing. Invest some time.Take responsibility. I'm not sure he did that all the time last year, especially against Fulham. It cost us dear.

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Got to feel a bit sorry for Niasse - whenever people mention replacing loan players they only seem to talk about Arter and Camarasa.

Poor old Oumar. It seems his most memorable moment in a City shirt will be his outstanding Ayatollah in his joining pic.

Yeah. He tried every single game. He doesn't just turn up expecting his wage. I respect that.

Edit - Best Ayatollah ever as well. So fricking happy.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
It’s interesting that Warnock has previously mentioned December and now talking about the long term future of the club, are we going to see his replacement come January? Getting eased in the last few months of the season with Neil in charge of the transition? Or am I getting 5 out of 2 + 2?

ViewFromAfar

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
Yeah. He tried every single game. He doesn't just turn up expecting his wage. I respect that.

Edit - Best Ayatollah ever as well. So fricking happy.

Always seemed to put a shift in and make himself busy, far more mobile that Ken but neither could hit a cows arse with a shovel this year. His loan deal has ended but maybe he'd be more suited to Championship if he had some confidence and his shooting boots on.
I dont see much future for Ken at CCS unless he bucks up bigtime..had he not done the biz end of last season I suspect he would have been gone a while ago. Too static for me.

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
~LAST MAN STANDING~
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
It’s interesting that Warnock has previously mentioned December and now talking about the long term future of the club, are we going to see his replacement come January? Getting eased in the last few months of the season with Neil in charge of the transition? Or am I getting 5 out of 2 + 2?

He has always said that if he stayed he would help find his successor.

ViewFromAfar

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits

You could well have a valid point...I wouldnt be at all surprised but would very much limit potential candidates I would imagine

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Always seemed to put a shift in and make himself busy, far more mobile that Ken but neither could hit a cows arse with a shovel this year. His loan deal has ended but maybe he'd be more suited to Championship if he had some confidence and his shooting boots on.
I dont see much future for Ken at CCS unless he bucks up bigtime..had he not done the biz end of last season I suspect he would have been gone a while ago. Too static for me.

Yeah. One thing I would say is that Ken needs games. He needs 5 or 6 games to hit his straps. And then he needs balls played to feet when he's got an open body position. He'soften looking for this. He's not really an optiom unless he's playing in a team that can get the ball down and service him. Niasse is much better off scraps. With any luck the service will be better whoever starts up top next year.

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
WHERE'S BELLAMY?

Activity