Warnock: Veteran boss wants one last hurrah as a manager

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
See....much more appealing when you get off your soap box and add a little humor to your posts

Got to have a bit of both. Thats what forums are for mun.

At least ranting about Warnock is more apt on a Cardiff City forum than politics for example :shrug2:

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
We did attack under him. We just couldnt defend.

Yeah the Liverpool game was the best example of that but that performance away at the Jack's was unforgivable I really did back the guy but giving up a 2 nil lead at home to Norwich and losing 4-2 broke the camels back and he signed good players and never used them.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Yeah the Liverpool game was the best example of that but that performance away at the Jack's was unforgivable I really did back the guy but giving up a 2 nil lead at home to Norwich and losing 4-2 broke the camels back and he signed good players and never used them.
Cardiff fans booed Zaha because he didnt fistpump and fly into tackles so I have some sympathy with Ole there

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Cardiff fans booed Zaha because he didnt fistpump and fly into tackles so I have some sympathy with Ole there

Oh and Whitts got booed when he was subbed off against Norwich that was a disgrace and Bellers pointed that out after the game.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Racist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Cardiff fans booed Zaha because he didn’t want to be here and made zero effort.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Hes a luxury player that can win a game on his own hes not the kind of winger like Gavin Whyte that defends first before attacking and slide into tackles.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Booed him because he wouldnt do the ayatollah against Palace more like.

He made little effort afterwards and who could blame him.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Hes a luxury player that can win a game on his own hes not the kind of winger like Gavin Whyte that defends first before attacking and slide into tackles.
Thats why Gareth Ainsworth was a cult hero in his short time with us. Kissed the badge and had long hair flying into tackles. Nevermind he was a winger who was meant to score or create.:hehe:

Goslow

Banned
Ich bin ein fotze
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
I can understand him wanting to be in the game. Football is like a drug and he's full junkie. Running things..the buzz. .the lads..match day..I always thought he'd get involved in the running of a local club. Sink a sensible few quid in. Be on the board. Ref in training..Be there for advice.. Be in the game that way..A project. He still might I dunno but his interview came across more like I want 1500 games or whatever plus my house is being done up so I need something to do which made him look a bit of a knob tbf.

And his slice of the transfer fees.

JAMIECCFC

Cymru am byth
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
The quicker managers like Neil are gone the better, no place for managers and their style in the modern game imo

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
The quicker managers like Neil are gone the better, no place for managers and their style in the modern game imo

He has sent this club back years for his short term goals.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now