NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
And were easily negated in big games by shrewder managers.

I remember us storming the league, then we had Swansea. Should have been an easy home win, the question was.... by how many. Then DJ gave a lineup that was completely baffling. Can't remember if we drew or lost that one, may have been the first Derby at the CCS.

I liked DJ, but he couldn't grind out wins when it mattered. We'd either be too attack minded, or too negative and always looked a bit less professional in those big games.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
1715378676765.png

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
'I tried to sign Ronaldo. Messi was interested too at the time but the Board weren't interested. It's a nightmare at some of these clubs. I told them several times it wasn't working, but they wouldn't have it. Gareth Bale phoned me constantly begging to join. I'd have him but no, it wasn't to be. In the end the three of them went for what, if I remember correctly £83 Billion Pound. I'd have had them all here, me. In the end I settled for Rob Hulse. It's my kind of club, my kind of fans.
1715382950274.png

Dr. Lecter

Forum Poofter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🎰 HIGHEST ROLLER 🎰
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
'I tried to sign Ronaldo. Messi was interested too at the time but the Board weren't interested. It's a nightmare at some of these clubs. I told them several times it wasn't working, but they wouldn't have it. Gareth Bale phoned me constantly begging to join. I'd have him but no, it wasn't to be. In the end the three of them went for what, if I remember correctly £83 Billion Pound. I'd have had them all here, me. In the end I settled for Rob Hulse. It's my kind of club, my kind of fans.
1715382950274.png
:hehe::hehe:

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
I got disillusioned at Cardiff. It started off great until my son read one of the forums. Look dad he said Norris Cole off Coronation Street thinks you're a cunt. Destroyed me that mind. I'd always watched Corrie with Sharon in the night to relax me. Now every time Norris came on I'd get so angry I'd have to leave the room and go and play with me train set upstairs.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
I remember one night Jeppo lost his room key on an away trip when we were playing Bury away. I hear a knocking at my door about 2.30. He always shared with Blacky did Jeppo.

Psst Gaffer it's Jeppo ...I've lost me room key and Blacky's been arrested. That Norris Cole off Coronation Street was in the resteraunt having a quiet meal with his mrs and Blacky's gone and glassed him.

You'll do for me I thought as I rolled over and went back to sleep leaving Jeppo in the corridor.

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I remember one night Jeppo lost his room key on an away trip when we were playing Bury away. I hear a knocking at my door about 2.30. He always shared with Blacky did Jeppo.

Psst Gaffer it's Jeppo ...I've lost me room key and Blacky's been arrested. That Norris Cole off Coronation Street was in the resteraunt having a quiet meal with his mrs and Blacky's gone and glassed him.

You'll do for me I thought as I rolled over and went back to sleep leaving Jeppo in the corridor.
We can read what u is typing:nope:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

keep off the cider paddy

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits

I knew that wasn’t true when you said that Norris had a Mrs.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥