Warnockwatch

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
His ego didn’t set us back, bad signings did
He got to make those signings in summer 2019 as a result of his ego and demands he placed on a naive board.
What relegated manager places such demands on the board? Should be grateful to keep his job but no, not Neil Warnock. Wanted “one last crack at promotion” even though he had only just had one 12 months previous. Demanded the club backed him with money which he then went on to waste and a few months later when the going gets tough he quits because fans started to turn and his ego took a bruising. Poor Colin. So just a few
short months after his ridiculous demands we are left with wasteful signings and new contracts handed to a Warnock style squad.

If his ego had allowed he should have walked away after the relegation. That was the time to part ways. Not give a man in his 70s and with a unique style of play the best part of our parachute payments. If he cares for Cardiff City he would have walked away with a golden handshake in the summer 2019 but not Neil Warnock. Wanted a swan song - at our expense.

Neil Warnock only cares about Neil Warnock and anyone who foolishly buys into his “my type of club, my type of fans” bollockd is a gullible fool.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
He got to make those signings in summer 2019 as a result of his ego and demands he placed on a naive board.
What relegated manager places such demands on the board? Should be grateful to keep his job but no, not Neil Warnock. Wanted “one last crack at promotion” even though he had only just had one 12 months previous. Demanded the club backed him with money which he then went on to waste and a few months later when the going gets tough he quits because fans started to turn and his ego took a bruising. Poor Colin. So just a few
short months after his ridiculous demands we are left with wasteful signings and new contracts handed to a Warnock style squad.

If his ego had allowed he should have walked away after the relegation. That was the time to part ways. Not give a man in his 70s and with a unique style of play the best part of our parachute payments. If he cares for Cardiff City he would have walked away with a golden handshake in the summer 2019 but not Neil Warnock. Wanted a swan song - at our expense.

Neil Warnock only cares about Neil Warnock and anyone who foolishly buys into his “my type of club, my type of fans” bollockd is a gullible fool.
rattled

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Too right I am. 4.5 hours to drive home from Bournemouth in this heat and been bitten about 30 time’s last night in the caravan.

No time for any Warnock excuses today.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Too right I am. 4.5 hours to drive home from Bournemouth in this heat and been bitten about 30 time’s last night in the caravan.

No time for any Warnock excuses today.
never mind get some carling down you :hehe:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

We are just in a long line. QPR and Sheff Utd fans said the exact same after he left. Boro are his next victims even now some of their fans are really concerned after he leaves from what I read on their board. Clubs that are savvy enough these days wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole. Hes the same age as Hodgson and he has the decency to call it a day but not Colin.

Martin John

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits

Solid essay, C+

SloopJB

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2022 ↯
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
World Cup Sweeps 2022
Credits

I reckon the club should have let him go after promotion and aimed higher with a continental manager and approach to the season in the prem. Some of my mates were horrified when i suggested it. Saying he got us up, reinvigorated the club etc, give him his chance to try and keep us up. And i understood that thinking and reasoning at the time. But IMO that was the time we should have changed it. I think Watford did it after promotion a quite a few seasons ago and i think it worked for them.
SJB

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Colin Wanker

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?