Credits
Welcome to the forum dude :aya::aya::aya::aya:

Anotherbluebird

First Team Regular
Reaction score
Reactions
110 61 3
Credits
Dear new member, welcome and congratulations on finding the best Cardiff City Forum on the internet.

Forums are a lot more fun when you post comments, so to get into the spirit of things we have 3 questions, feel free to answer one or all of them :thumbup:

1. Who is your favourite city player of all time?

2. Do you remember what fixture your first city game was?

3. What song would you sing if you just signed for city and the players made you sing while standing on a chair?

cardiff-city-forum-logo-100.png
Hello.
Been a lurker for years, but now have decided to start posting cos my mother has bought me a new lap top and the space button works.

1. My favourite city player is Robbie Fowler cos he scored lots of goals in the premier league for liverpool (my 2nd favourite team)

2. My first game was on my birthday, when my mother took me down with my friends, I dont know who we played because it was a birthday present off my mother to get me out of the house.

3. I'd sing you'll never walk alone

Wavey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
9,072 738 37
Credits
Hello.
Been a lurker for years, but now have decided to start posting cos my mother has bought me a new lap top and the space button works.

1. My favourite city player is Robbie Fowler cos he scored lots of goals in the premier league for liverpool (my 2nd favourite team)

2. My first game was on my birthday, when my mother took me down with my friends, I dont know who we played because it was a birthday present off my mother to get me out of the house.

You don't happen to live in Bargoed do you?

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐🗐🗐 30 PAGER 🗐🗐🗐
💛❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼💛
Reaction score
Reactions
31,878 816 88
Credits
Hello.

:agree:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
56,791 1,451 85
Credits
Hello.

bored in your travel lodge?

Wavey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
9,072 738 37
Credits
Poor bloke. The ink's still drying on on his sign up page and already he's being battered :hehe:

Welcome to the madness mate :warnock::thumbup:

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
~LMS Belarus~
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
56,791 1,451 85
Credits
Poor bloke. The ink's still drying on on his sign up page and already he's being battered :hehe:

Welcome to the madness mate :warnock::thumbup:
40 omega fish fingers in morrisons 99p. get on them wave. 2.5p a finger what can go wrong :hehe:

Wavey

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Reaction score
Reactions
9,072 738 37
Credits
Nothing to see here. Just having a wavey moment :homer:

Last edited:

GITTO

UBER NOOB
Reaction score
Reactions
Credits
Dear new member, welcome and congratulations on finding the best Cardiff City Forum on the internet.

Forums are a lot more fun when you post comments, so to get into the spirit of things we have 3 questions, feel free to answer one or all of them :thumbup:

1. Who is your favourite city player of all time?

2. Do you remember what fixture your first city game was?

3. What song would you sing if you just signed for city and the players made you sing while standing on a chair?

cardiff-city-forum-logo-100.png
1. Carl Dale

2. Bury Home,1991

3.Sonnet by The Verve

:aya::aya:

Last edited by a moderator: