We've got Gareth Bale

Costa Coffee Crew

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
Credits
Wales, that is. Did anybody see his performance in the 2nd half yesterday? Majestic I would call it. Everything he did oozed class. OK, it was a long time coming, but for those who believed his career was over, there were clear indications that there is more to come. This could be great news for Wales this summer. If we get promoted we could put a sneaky bid in. £200k a week and free membership of Royal Porthcawl should do it. :aya:

QM Redux

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
He definitely played well but..

Can he do it consistently?
Can he do it over the course of a full game rather than 45 minutes?

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
West Ham in the top 4! I wonder if their fans are warming to David Moyes yet? I wonder if his job is easier in an empty stadium instead of a half empty one? :hehe:

Bale needs games, didn't see yesterday at all but it sounds like he has made a good step forward.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
West Ham in the top 4! I wonder if their fans are warming to David Moyes yet? I wonder if his job is easier in an empty stadium instead of a half empty one? :hehe:

Bale needs games, didn't see yesterday at all but it sounds like he has made a good step forward.
He was good in parts, much better than we’ve seen from him this season which isn’t difficult. OP has overcooked it slightly.

Costa Coffee Crew

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
Credits
He was good in parts, much better than we’ve seen from him this season which isn’t difficult. OP has overcooked it slightly.

I don't think so. He has let himself down badly but he was exquisite yesterday. What parts was he not good in?

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I don't think so. He has let himself down badly but he was exquisite yesterday. What parts was he not good in?
Majestic, exquisite. I would reserve those kind of words for some who did a bit more than he did yesterday. Did he score? Set up loads of chances? He did ok in parts but it has hardly a Messi-esque kind of half of football from him.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Majestic, exquisite. I would reserve those kind of words for some who did a bit more than he did yesterday. Did he score? Set up loads of chances? He did ok in parts but it has hardly a Messi-esque kind of half of football from him.
Agree but he made more impact than Kane or Song

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Agree but he made more impact than Kane or Song
He did play well when he come on I just don’t think it was anything extraordinary. Spurs still got nothing out of the game. It’s not like he completely turned the game on it’s head.

Costa Coffee Crew

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
Credits

I can only think of one touch when it was too heavy. All of his lay offs were great. He always found space. His passing was excellent. He almost scored a worldy and yes he set up several chances. The reason I chose the word majestic was because he obviously lacks the explosive pace he once had. In terms of technique he seemed on a different level to everyone else. I didn't compare him to Messi because it wasn't Messi-esque. It was more Cantona at his very best. And IMV it was exquisite to watch - something to really appreciate.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
He did well for 45 minutes but needs to be kept in proportion. The wages he'd on he should be contributing like that every game. Pleasing to see him look like a proper player again though.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
He did well for 45 minutes but needs to be kept in proportion. The wages he'd on he should be contributing like that every game. Pleasing to see him look like a proper player again though.
he did well,infact he was at the heart of everything that was good about Spurs in the second half

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now