now a baseball player. :hehe:same autograph stangely

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Diminutive midfielder Willo Flood announced his retirement this year and has embarked on a career as a football agent

Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 20.21.57.png

Having always assumed that Flood was named after a Wisp, I was surprised to learn that Willo is actually short for William. Every day's a school day.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Christopher_pike.jpg
chris pike in star trek. dale and pike done well for themselves fair play

Travis Bickle

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🏁 1500 PAGER 🏁
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🏅 LIFETIME AWARD 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
👌 CARDIFF LEGEND 👌
🔥 500,000th POST 🔥
1 MILLION THREAD VIEWS
$ BANK $
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Former Bluebirds midfielder and commentators' nightmare Kagisho "Diggaschweee" Dikgacoi played his last game for the Golden Arrows in 2017 and now owns his own Sportswear company, International Sports Apparel Design Institute. Their recent deal to supply the Malawi national team puts them well on a par with Cosway Sports in the football kit supplier stakes.

The Colonel may well need to be tapping up Mr Diggaschwee to see if he needs a new website, as the deadline for his new and improved one seems to be long-gone: Home - http://isadi.co.za/#next

A little known fact about "KG" is that his middle name is Evidence. Make of that what you will, perhaps his old man was insecure about his sperm count.

Dikgacoi.jpg

Arkay Dubya

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
He had a brilliant game the day we beat the jacks at their place when Bellamy scored the late winner.
Went on a slaloming run from our half to the edge of their box and then hit the post if I remember correctly. Would've been an absolute classic goal otherwise.

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
As promised...

Stroppy, journeyman striker and arguably one of the most talented players to don the City shirt, Jay Bothroyd, left us for QPR after becoming an England-capped billy big bollocks and, sure enough, ended up playing in Thailand for Muangthong United. The tits on his team-mates were not enough to sustain Jay in the Thai league, however, and he hopped to Japan soon after, top-scoring in the J2 league for Jubilo Iwata on their way to promotion and earning himself a move to Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo

2.jpg

At 38 years of age, he's clearly loving Sapporo and is still knocking them in for the city that produced the best lager can in history. He's also regularly sticking up for the City on Twitter (https://twitter.com/jaybothroyd) like a more talented, much better looking Oli McBurnie, so we should tip our hat to the man.

yokohama-f-marinos-v-consadole-sapporo-j-league-j1-5bec4d38dcc8c022ce000001.jpg

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
As promised...

Stroppy, journeyman striker and arguably one of the most talented players to don the City shirt, Jay Bothroyd, left us for QPR after becoming an England-capped billy big bollocks and, sure enough, ended up playing in Thailand for Muangthong United. The tits on his team-mates were not enough to sustain Jay in the Thai league, however, and he hopped to Japan soon after, top-scoring in the J2 league for Jubilo Iwata on their way to promotion and earning himself a move to Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo

2.jpg

At 38 years of age, he's clearly loving Sapporo and is still knocking them in for the city that produced the best lager can in history. He's also regularly sticking up for the City on Twitter (https://twitter.com/jaybothroyd) like a more talented, much better looking Oli McBurnie, so we should tip our hat to the man.

He's been batting away the jacks today

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
As promised...

2.jpg

Absolute prick of a man according to a number of his past team mates.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Mate, that is absolutely amazing and I think you've undersold it.

What an insight into City during Gerrard's time with us.

Whitts gets plenty of mentions and they're always respectful, as you'd think.

Chops, Bothroyd, Paul Quinn, Mcphail and Mcnaughton are involved in some hilarious anecdotes.

As for Dave Jones, and THAT Play Off Final... well...

I watched it all and he's incredibly honest and a great talker, but the City section starts at 1 hour 9 minutes roughly if you're short of time.

I'll watch more of these.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
i

Chops, Bothroyd, Paul Quinn, Mcphail and Mcnaughton are involved in some hilarious anecdotes.

I watched it all and he's incredibly honest and a great talker, but the City section starts at 1 hour 9 minutes roughly if you're short of time.

i'm only half way through it and haven't got to the city stories yet. the andy johnson (ex wales) is a good one, he's a right piss head

Arkay Dubya

Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits

Yup, well worth a watch and the bit about DJ is surprising in as much as it is isn't surprising - he really had no master plan

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

yes it was a good watch i'll keep an i out for part 2 :thumbup:

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
0_1Chops-Boot.jpg

Rocky Michael Chopra, the boots-on-fire Robbie Box goal machine, was Cardiff City player of the year in 2006-7, netting 22 times in 42 league games. This earned the diehard Geordie an unlikely move to the Premier League with Sunderland, where his flaccid goal tally of 6 for the season nevertheless made him 2nd top scorer behind Trinidadian party animal ex-Bluebird, Kenwyne Jones. Frustrated by a lack of opportunity with the Black Cats, Rocky returned to his spiritual home of Cardiff early the following season, making another 73 league appearances and scoring 25 goals before departing in 2011.

Spells at Ipswich, Blackpool, Alloa and the Indian Premier League outfit Kerala Blasters followed, though Chopra's boots had clearly cooled off by that time as he averaged only a goal per year between 2013 and 2016.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 21.02.03.png

Chops is now in Indonesia, it seems, doing stuff for the Asiana Soccer School. He's also recently gone into business as Revo Sport Indonesia, where he does "Innovative brand engagement using the globally compelling medium of football" and "Sports consultancy". He also spends quite a bit of time on Twitter banging on about Newcastle, and will doubtless be a bit upset at the collapse of the Saudi takeover, not least because he probably had Toon to win the Prem next season at decent odds.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now