Where are they now...?

Peter Stilton

Player of the Month
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
2602BF69-0DC1-45AF-ADA9-4C56B2B495BD.jpeg

Kerrea Gilbert. Surprisingly still only 33 hasn’t had a club in 6 years, and for good reasons too...

Suffice to say, it’s all a bit sketchy. PM Dudders for the specifics.

philstantsrifle

Club and Country Superstar
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
Credits
Mate, that is absolutely amazing and I think you've undersold it.

What an insight into City during Gerrard's time with us.

Whitts gets plenty of mentions and they're always respectful, as you'd think.

Chops, Bothroyd, Paul Quinn, Mcphail and Mcnaughton are involved in some hilarious anecdotes.

As for Dave Jones, and THAT Play Off Final... well...

I watched it all and he's incredibly honest and a great talker, but the City section starts at 1 hour 9 minutes roughly if you're short of time.

I'll watch more of these.

the podcasts are great- check out the first Mark crossley one, the cloughie anecdotes are brilliant.

They were planning on touring around the country, with Super Kev McNaughton booked up for the Cardiff show. Covid put an end to that. Hopefully rescheduled next year.

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Chops is still chopsing about the NUFC takeover

Obviously ITK about the team he left 14 years ago :sherlock:. Though he's clearly a bit out of touch with football supporters if he thinks there's a reason on earth that would justify throwing cans away :hehe:

Some of the replies are quite funny.

Steve R

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Obviously ITK about the team he left 14 years ago :sherlock:. Though he's clearly a bit out of touch with football supporters if he thinks there's a reason on earth that would justify throwing cans away :hehe:

:hehe:

upload_2020-8-3_16-55-41.png

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

@stantys tattoos has gone right off him:hehe:

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Chops apparently now trying to broker an alternative deal for the NUFC takeover.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Freddie Gounongbe followed Lex Immers through the door as part of Paul Trollope's vision for the Bluebirds. The writing was on the wall however, when Ken could not even be bothered to hook his tracky top off the back of his chair for the signing photo.

FGKC.jpg

Gounongbe would feature only 14 times for the Bluebirds but still managed to equal Gary Madine's goal tally of zero. He will go down in history however as being the only footballer to publicly admit having strained his pubic ligament. He did manage to outlast Trollope, though the same can be said of some of the pies on sale at the ill-fated coach's first game. Unfancied by the incoming Warnock, Frederic was forced into retirement by his strained nob at the age of only 30.

Freddie went into further education, with a view to helping other footballers manage their finances. He can also been seen on the telly in Belgium, as a pundit on their Super Sunday footy programme, which in Belgian is called "Super Sunday"

FG.jpg

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Freddie Gounongbe followed Lex Immers through the door as part of Paul Trollope's vision for the Bluebirds. The writing was on the wall however, when Ken could not even be bothered to hook his tracky top off the back of his chair for the signing photo.

FGKC.jpg

Gounongbe would feature only 14 times for the Bluebirds but still managed to equal Gary Madine's goal tally of zero. He will go down in history however as being the only footballer to publicly admit having strained his pubic ligament. He did manage to outlast Trollope, though the same can be said of some of the pies on sale at the ill-fated coach's first game. Unfancied by the incoming Warnock, Frederic was forced into retirement by his strained nob at the age of only 30.

Freddie went into further education, with a view to helping other footballers manage their finances. He can also been seen on the telly in Belgium, as a pundit on their Super Sunday footy programme, which in Belgian is called "Super Sunday"

FG.jpg
:hehe:

Let's have some more of this comedy wood:ccfclogos:

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Whilst Superkev is a footballer famously turned grey by his time at Cardiff City, he was of course preceded by silver-haired legend Graham Kavanagh, who featured 142 times for the City, netting on 28 occasions, before being cruelly plucked away from our cash-strapped owners by the mighty Wigan Athletic. Revenge is a dish best served cold, they say, and Ken Choo was said to be drinking from his Graham Kavanagh mug when he bent Wigan over last month for Keiffer Moore.

graham-kavanagh-was-a-cardiff-city-hero-663773807.jpg

Kavanagh played for six more years, finally hanging up his boots in 2011 at Carlisle, who he joined as a player-coach and would go on to manage, sadly being unable to improve their league position and seeing them relegated to League two before departing the following season.

In the meantime, his son Calum looks to be pretty decent and has just signed professional terms with Middlesbrough, a former club of Kavanagh Snr's and one where the manager is known to provide a fantastic pathway to young talent.

Graham is now apparently a football agent, with an interest in Clover Sports Management - ABOUT US | Clover Sports - https://www.cloversports.co.uk/about-us, their most recent success being the move of Motherwell keeper Mark Gillespie to Newcastle

In the more immediate term, Kav is currently trying to dig himself out of a hole, having mistaken this bloke's daughter for a boy: -

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
Whilst Superkev is a footballer famously turned grey by his time at Cardiff City, he was of course preceded by silver-haired legend Graham Kavanagh, who featured 142 times for the City, netting on 28 occasions, before being cruelly plucked away from our cash-strapped owners by the mighty Wigan Athletic. Revenge is a dish best served cold, they say, and Ken Choo was said to be drinking from his Graham Kavanagh mug when he bent Wigan over last month for Keiffer Moore.

graham-kavanagh-was-a-cardiff-city-hero-663773807.jpg

Kavanagh played for six more years, finally hanging up his boots in 2011 at Carlisle, who he joined as a player-coach and would go on to manage, sadly being unable to improve their league position and seeing them relegated to League two before departing the following season.

In the meantime, his son Calum looks to be pretty decent and has just signed professional terms with Middlesbrough, a former club of Kavanagh Snr's and one where the manager is known to provide a fantastic pathway to young talent.

Graham is now apparently a football agent, with an interest in Clover Sports Management - ABOUT US | Clover Sports - https://www.cloversports.co.uk/about-us, their most recent success being the move of Motherwell keeper Mark Gillespie to Newcastle

In the more immediate term, Kav is currently trying to dig himself out of a hole, having mistaken this bloke's daughter for a boy: -

It's a girl:hehe:
Dumb ass Irish twat

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
What Earnie is up to..

Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 13.30.50.png

And Hudson