🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Isn‘t that a Reeves and Mortimer thing?

Vaguely remember it now.

Funny how you completely forget some things.

Like Graham.
vic reeves big night out :thumbup:

Nuggles

Banned
Club and Country Superstar
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
In Murphy's runner up speech yesterday, he touched upon the fact , during lockdown rules, he couldn't go home to Ireland cos of the self isolating thing, thus not seeing his family, and it touched my heart, cos he spoke about how depressed he was getting.
I work away from home, and have been down since January, yes , I get to go back home on the weekends, but being stuck in a hotel room after work is fucking depressing.

Knees up Brian Clark

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
In Murphy's runner up speech yesterday, he touched upon the fact , during lockdown rules, he couldn't go home to Ireland cos of the self isolating thing, thus not seeing his family, and it touched my heart, cos he spoke about how depressed he was getting.
I work away from home, and have been down since January, yes , I get to go back home on the weekends, but being stuck in a hotel room after work is fucking depressing.
Instead of sitting in your hotel room getting depressed why don't you go out canvassing for the Tories:hehe:

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
To be fair, it is pretty shit. I did it for a couple of years, the novelty of 2/3 nights a week in a premier inn soon wears off

Nuggles

Banned
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
To be fair, it is pretty shit. I did it for a couple of years, the novelty of 2/3 nights a week in a premier inn soon wears off
I'm pretty much done with working away now. My father in law has been taken to hospital twice in 4 weeks with his cancer, and having lost my own dad to it in 2012, I just wanna be home now.
I'm starting to wonder what I'm doing it all for now.
20 years of working away, has given us the 3 holidays a year lifestyle, but I cant get through a good night sleep.
And my dog, hes getting old and needy too.
I just want to be home for the family now.

I've lucky in the fact, we have secured a job in Swansea, which runs from july to april next year.
It's a massive job, and one that now I'm contracted too, I can manage another few weeks of working away.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I'm pretty much done with working away now. My father in law has been taken to hospital twice in 4 weeks with his cancer, and having lost my own dad to it in 2012, I just wanna be home now.
I'm starting to wonder what I'm doing it all for now.
20 years of working away, has given us the 3 holidays a year lifestyle, but I cant get through a good night sleep.
And my dog, hes getting old and needy too.
I just want to be home for the family now.

I've lucky in the fact, we have secured a job in Swansea, which runs from july to april next year.
It's a massive job, and one that now I'm contracted too, I can manage another few weeks of working away.
If you’ve got a job doing up the Swansea slums, it’s gonna take a lot longer than next April.

You’re right though, I missed out on a lot of my son growing up. Sometimes getting home too late or too tired to play with him.

Hope your father in law will be ok

Nuggles

Banned
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
If you’ve got a job doing up the Swansea slums, it’s gonna take a lot longer than next April.

You’re right though, I missed out on a lot of my son growing up. Sometimes getting home too late or too tired to play with him.

Hope your father in law will be ok
Thanks tone.
Can I ask a question?
How much of your son growing up, while working away, did you miss fella?
And, do you think he holds that against you? Or is he proud of you?

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Thanks tone.
Can I ask a question?
How much of your son growing up, while working away, did you miss fella?
And, do you think he holds that against you? Or is he proud of you?
Midweek, too much. I was away a couple of nights, and when I was home, I’d be getting in about 8pm. Did that for a couple of years when he was about nine or ten.
I don’t think he holds it against me, you’d have to ask him if he’s proud of me, I hope he is.

Nuggles

Banned
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Midweek, too much. I was away a couple of nights, and when I was home, I’d be getting in about 8pm. Did that for a couple of years when he was about nine or ten.
I don’t think he holds it against me, you’d have to ask him if he’s proud of me, I hope he is.
You absolutely dont need me to tell you that your son is proud of you.
You are a top bloke tone.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Next Sunday @Anotherbluebird 9pm BBC2 The Gods of Snooker followed at ten by “Alex Higgins, The people’s champion”

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Yeah. Actually seen a clip for that this very morning. I'll deffo be watching tha.
Cheers tone
I think it's probably been on before, but I loved Alex Higgins, he was a genius and a showman, but very sad to see his decline.

Nuggles

Banned
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
I think it's probably been on before, but I loved Alex Higgins, he was a genius and a showman, but very sad to see his decline.
The way he takes a shot, is everything you're taught NOT to do. Technically, he should never have potted a ball. :hehe:

Like happy Gilmore playing golf

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now