Would you like to join MAN v FAT Football in Cardiff?

MAN v FAT

UBER NOOB
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
Credits
Now, before I start, I know that everyone on CC Forum is a chiselled image of perfection with a bod like Ronaldo, but I thought I'd put this on here in case you knew anyone who loved football and might fancy shifting a few lbs.

If so then I'm very pleased to tell you that we're launching MAN v FAT Football at Grange Pavilion - it's a new football league that we're running with CCFC exclusively for overweight men. The idea is that you weigh in before every game and you earn bonus goals for your team based on your weight loss. As a result you can shift a load of weight, get back into football and massively increase your fitness. You could get a CC Forum team together or join on your own - entirely up to you.

The Cardiff league plays on Thursdays from 7.30pm - 9.30pm. Please note you can't just turn up - you have to register first at www.manvfatfootball.org/cardiff

We now have 60 leagues across the UK and we're endorsed by the FA. We've also helped players to lose more than 100,000 lbs. The average weight a player loses across a 14 week season is 2 stone!

It normally costs £10 to register but exclusively for CC Forum users, if you use this code then it's £4.99.

SHANAHAN3770

Simply click here: www.manvfatfootball.org/cardiff and click on the "Join this League" button. Fill in your details and sign up. Don't forget to add the referral code in on the payment page! It costs £4.99 to register (with the code) and to play in the league is £6 per week (paid as a monthly £25).

What have you got to lose?

If anyone has any questions just bung them on here and I'll be happy to help. I started MAN v FAT Football but I've also played in the Manchester league for a number of years.

:warnock:

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
34,098 1,040 107
Credits
Can I be the first to nominate Croesy as captain

kiffa

(kippa)
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
Reaction score
Reactions
14,700 458 135
Credits

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
34,098 1,040 107
Credits

Nugent

Ranked No.5 Poster
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
PICKEM 17/18 - 2nd Place
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
"Most Normal Person"
Reaction score
Reactions
25,065 3,091 1,187
Credits
You're slightly too late I'm afraid mate.
Everyone on here is f**ked on coconut oil

kiffa

(kippa)
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
₡ BOOKIE ₡
🏁🏁🏁 50 PAGER 🏁🏁🏁
Reaction score
Reactions
14,700 458 135
Credits
You're slightly too late I'm afraid mate.
Everyone on here is f**ked on coconut oil
Again, I’m not advocating the legalisation of coconut oil

smellons

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
2,851 151 4
Credits
If I lost two stone, I’d literally be invisible.

Mrs nugent

Wales Regular
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Reaction score
Reactions
1,041 189 4
Credits
Now, before I start, I know that everyone on CC Forum is a chiselled image of perfection with a bod like Ronaldo, but I thought I'd put this on here in case you knew anyone who loved football and might fancy shifting a few lbs.

If so then I'm very pleased to tell you that we're launching MAN v FAT Football at Grange Pavilion - it's a new football league that we're running with CCFC exclusively for overweight men. The idea is that you weigh in before every game and you earn bonus goals for your team based on your weight loss. As a result you can shift a load of weight, get back into football and massively increase your fitness. You could get a CC Forum team together or join on your own - entirely up to you.

The Cardiff league plays on Thursdays from 7.30pm - 9.30pm. Please note you can't just turn up - you have to register first at www.manvfatfootball.org/cardiff

We now have 60 leagues across the UK and we're endorsed by the FA. We've also helped players to lose more than 100,000 lbs. The average weight a player loses across a 14 week season is 2 stone!

It normally costs £10 to register but exclusively for CC Forum users, if you use this code then it's £4.99.

SHANAHAN3770

Simply click here: www.manvfatfootball.org/cardiff and click on the "Join this League" button. Fill in your details and sign up. Don't forget to add the referral code in on the payment page! It costs £4.99 to register (with the code) and to play in the league is £6 per week (paid as a monthly £25).

If anyone has any questions just bung them on here and I'll be happy to help. I started MAN v FAT Football but I've also played in the Manchester league for a number of years.

@Nugent :thumbup:

TroggBlue

Lecter's Slaves FC Captain
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
6,188 262 36
Credits
As you said we are all chiselled images of Ronaldo so jog on

TH63

_______
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
☘☘ 100 PAGER ☘☘
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
PICKEM World Cup 2nd
Reaction score
Reactions
34,098 1,040 107
Credits

Splott Dave

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Reaction score
Reactions
2,529 454 150
Credits

SHANAHAN3770

"We now have 60 leagues across the UK and we're endorsed by the FA. We've also helped players to lose more than £100,000."

At £4.99 to register and £25 a month, I can see how that could happen.

:hehe:

adz-a32

GRAMMY WINNER
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
PICKEM World Cup 3rd
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Reaction score
Reactions
5,265 801 144
Credits
A liposuction would be cheaper

Login or Register