Cheers, BlueNugs

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Cardiff City boss Erol Bulut reportedly offered Deportivo Wanka job​

In perhaps one of the most surprising potential managerial moves in recent years, it’s being reported by Futbol Sudamerica that Deportivo Wanka have made Cardiff City boss Erol Bulut an official offer to become first team boss at the newly reformed Peruvian club who last played in 2004. The infamous South American club is based in the city of Huancayo, officially the highest altitude of any football club in the world.

The new owners of the club, which has recently split from Deportivo Pesquero, are understood to have been searching for a candidate with exceptionally large lung capacity in order to allow them to work in such challenging conditions, and it was during this arduous search that it was discovered that Bulut had spent time in the Peruvian city as a young man visiting his grandparents, and it was there that he developed the little known but extraordinary ability to run 200 metres while simultaneously holding his breath. This allegedly impressed the club hierarchy so much that they immediately sent a representative to meet the former Turkey international in London late last week where an offer was made for his services.
Bulut is said to be weighing up the offer alongside alleged interest from Italian club Fiorentina and ongoing talks with his current club Cardiff.

Cyncoedslumdog

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Bulut boy, there's original! Not. You were pretending you had inside info, just so you could feel itk:nope: If not why the fuck post it you tit! I can only see some of your posts when people multi quote you, as your the only 1 I have on ignore, due to your immature response to a legitimate question a while back. And by the way, thanks, Its been a while since anyone called me boy at 62!! :hehe::hehe:
At 62 you actually are just a boy. :old:

toobluetobeblue

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
At 62 you actually are just a boy. :old:
Aging Old Man GIF by A&E
yippeeeee!

BigussDikus

Club and Country Superstar
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits

In perhaps one of the most surprising potential managerial moves in recent years, it’s being reported by Futbol Sudamerica that Deportivo Wanka have made Cardiff City boss Erol Bulut an official offer to become first team boss at the newly reformed Peruvian club who last played in 2004. The infamous South American club is based in the city of Huancayo, officially the highest altitude of any football club in the world.

The new owners of the club, which has recently split from Deportivo Pesquero, are understood to have been searching for a candidate with exceptionally large lung capacity in order to allow them to work in such challenging conditions, and it was during this arduous search that it was discovered that Bulut had spent time in the Peruvian city as a young man visiting his grandparents, and it was there that he developed the little known but extraordinary ability to run 200 metres while simultaneously holding his breath. This allegedly impressed the club hierarchy so much that they immediately sent a representative to meet the former Turkey international in London late last week where an offer was made for his services.
Bulut is said to be weighing up the offer alongside alleged interest from Italian club Fiorentina and ongoing talks with his current club Cardiff.
Good club, the away shirt 1994 ish.

DW_2.jpeg

BigussDikus

Club and Country Superstar
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
Credits

It does appear that a few members have already bought team shirts.

Comb_15.png

Cymro84

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⌚ GOALTIME WINNER ⌚
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🏅 BINGO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Bulut boy, there's original! Not. You were pretending you had inside info, just so you could feel itk:nope: If not why the fuck post it you tit! I can only see some of your posts when people multi quote you, as your the only 1 I have on ignore, due to your immature response to a legitimate question a while back. And by the way, thanks, Its been a while since anyone called me boy at 62!! :hehe::hehe:
I love irony! :hehe:

Cyncoedslumdog

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

IMG-20220327-WA0015~2.jpg
If he turns them down, does anybody fancy popping over to my place to celebrate with a Wank?

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
Listen to his post match interview yesterday ,granted it was a heavy defeat ,it seemed that Eroll's race is run.His comments about Tans need to make plans now are valid ,but given Tans recorded with previous managers I can't see him to kindly to Eroll's comments.So the Bulut 🚅 Trains departing on platform 1

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Listen to his post match interview yesterday ,granted it was a heavy defeat ,it seemed that Eroll's race is run.His comments about Tans need to make plans now are valid ,but given Tans recorded with previous managers I can't see him to kindly to Eroll's comments.So the Bulut 🚅 Trains departing on platform 1
1714895681163.png

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now