Cardiff City to sign two more players as chairman reveals he approved deals in recent days

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Cardiff City are set to tie down two new signings, chairman Mehmet Dalman has revealed.

Club chairman Dalman revealed that a couple of new additions have already been signed off while speaking on a podcast on Monday.

The Bluebirds have already signed striker James Collins from Luton to strengthen Mick McCarthy's squad and it appears more deals are imminent.

trFm3aV.jpg

"I'm surprised to hear it's only one. I thought we'd signed three players but what do I know?" Dalman told the A.C.E. Podcast Nation.

"He [McCarthy] has his shopping list and we're supporting him in that.

"I'm surprised we've only mentioned one player, I thought we'd done more but then again, what do I know?

"Evidently, we're very close. I would imagine they've just not been announced. But I signed them off a few days ago so I presume they're in the process of getting done."

Quite who the new additions will be is still unclear.

However, Dalman added that there could still be one or two more signings after these new players are announced.

"We will have a lower wage bill this year because a number of players who have gone out of contract have left the club," he added.

"That will bring the wages down a little bit - not considerably. But we have to go and invest.

"We have to bring in three or four players this season and we have to find the money somewhere."

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
He also made an offer of £5k a week to Gareth Bale, if he's interested:hehe:

Costa Coffee Crew

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Reasonable to assume one is an attacking midfielder, if Jonny has been released. Really disappointed that he is going. I have always thought he was underrated. He wins a lot of free kicks and as we have a set piece threat, that should be a positive asset. So either Harry is coming back or Tomlin has lost 3 stone and is looking really fit. Or we can expect a new #10 type soon.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now